Utah Jazz @ New York Knicks 2/6 7:30pm

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
This is the championship team we've all been waiting for. Now Melo + Stoudemire just need to find a way in.

Also, I feel TD23 can play, just not at PG. Completely take away his role, put him in as a PG and I'm sure he'll be a good scorer off the bench. I think his mind is just clouded with pressure right now as he knows he sucks at facilitating.

Hopefully D'Antoni learns from this game and begins putting in Novak. The guy is EXCELLENT with a point guard.

Red

TYPE-A
9 points, 7 assists, Zero turnovers

The Golden Child
The_Golden_Child_stills_9893.jpg

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
TD's minutes should be heavily reduced at this point. We now know Lin and Bibby are better pure PGs. There shouldn't be any question about it for a real coach to make that decision. Also, SMH at Antoni claiming that he didn't give Lin more time earlier because he wasn't sure about his defense lolololol! Who the hell believed that sh!t?
bibby in the doghouse i think him and dantoni got into the down low no homo, he's not playing at all no matter how bad douglas sucks bibby still aint getting no mins.

skisloper

Starter
NO! Antoni should not benefit from this. He totally overlooked Lin and when his job was on the line he just played him. Antoni can take NO credit for this.

The entire NBA overlooked LIN........Knicks signed him...and no matter what the reason DANTONIO played him and now started him....

Every NBA team could have used this guy and chose not to.

Credit or No Credit....Only NBA coach to give LIN a shot is Dantonio...

NOT A FAN OF DANTONIO.......But there is enough crap to rag on him for and this is not one of them.......Timing is everything no matter who it got here

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The entire NBA overlooked LIN........Knicks signed him...and no matter what the reason DANTONIO played him and now started him....

Every NBA team could have used this guy and chose not to.

Credit or No Credit....Only NBA coach to give LIN a shot is Dantonio...

NOT A FAN OF DANTONIO.......But there is enough crap to rag on him for and this is not one of them.......Timing is everything no matter who it got here
dantoni playing him because dougie and all our other so called pg's are sucking if douglas was playing decent i doubt dumbtoni would of looked twice at Lin. we should all be praising dougie for his suckyness this season :beer:

skisloper

Starter
dantoni playing him because dougie and all our other so called pg's are sucking if douglas was playing decent i doubt dumbtoni would of looked twice at Lin. we should all be praising dougie for his suckyness this season :beer:

Like I said whatever the reason he played him.....every NBA TEAM COULD HAVE SIGNED THIS GUY ....2 teams did and they both waived him......

In Dantonio's possible last game he played Jeffries for 30 minutes....NO OTHER NBA COACH WOULD DO THAT AND WE ALL AGREE WITH THEM...

NOW he plays LIN AND THEN STARTS HIM...

so if u kill him for playing jeffries give him credit for LIN.

or just say it is what it is

portega1968

El Cacique
just think that Lin couldve had 10 dimes in that first half if Jeffries would not miss the easy layups and Tyson wouldve played more mins

KingofNy

Starter
Who would of thought, Lin and Novak are beasting! Did you know that Lin begged Antoni to play him Saturday? lol Us fans have been calling for Lin/Novak for months.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Davis in the starting line-up ???????
he should replace LIN ?????
dude come on....
hmm idk all depends how baron looks out there and if he's motivated, cant sleep on baron. Lins beasting right now but if baron comes back strong no reason why he shouldn't be in the starting lineup. im a fan of baron maybe thats just it. idk i love his passes.