Carmelo sidelined 1-2 weeks

fender0577

Rotation player
IDK, i understand what your saying CA7, but he is by far or best option on Offense.With all his short comings, he's still one of the best 3 scorers in the league, we will miss him more than a lot of people think, damn, we need STAT back now immediately.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Amare's out for a couple of days/weeks, Carmelo's out for a week or two, Baron's debut rescheduled, Jorts still weeks away from coming back... not good, not good...

petescud

Starter
These issues are what makes teams stronger. The guys will get to know each other better. Its a good thing in disguise, really. The guys beat a very good Utah team last night without our best players

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
These issues are what makes teams stronger. The guys will get to know each other better. Its a good thing in disguise, really. The guys beat a very good Utah team last night without our best players

The game last night reminded me of our team around November-December of last year. I agree this is how you make your team better ( us against world ) the Giants seem to use this well. By the way go #Redskins :2cents:

I agree. I think we're a better team and much more joyable to watch without Melo and Stoudemire.

I like the fact that the same guys from last night will get a chance against the Lakers...they played really well and fought their tails off. Chandler as the sole leader is quite cool too, he's a real leader and should be team captain anyway.

Finally I can root for the Knicks again from the bottom of my heart.....if only Melo and STAT could stay away from this franchise for longer than a week :boohoo:

CA7

Scoring Champ
I agree. I think we're a better team and much more joyable to watch without Melo and Stoudemire.

I like the fact that the same guys from last night will get a chance against the Lakers...they played really well and fought their tails off. Chandler as the sole leader is quite cool too, he's a real leader and should be team captain anyway.

Finally I can root for the Knicks again from the bottom of my heart.....if only Melo and STAT could stay away from this franchise for longer than a week :boohoo:

whoa my dude your gettin carried away your saying

Lin-Shumpert-Fields-Jeffries-Chandler can compete for an NBA Championship.....please tell me you're trollin, you gotta be trollin

fender0577

Rotation player
whoa my dude your gettin carried away your saying

Lin-Shumpert-Fields-Jeffries-Chandler can compete for an NBA Championship.....please tell me you're trollin, you gotta be trollin
I was going to say the same thing, but i'll sit back and watch this thread, explode into 10 pages of people saying were a better team, with out 2 perennial all stars, SMH.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
melo obviously doesnt draw enough attention from defenses for mda's genius and perfect system to work. and wtf is with all this working to get off a good shot? those are precious seconds that could be used seeing the offense after picking up a dribble and getting trapped. SMH he needs to shoot quicker and from farther out.

Paul1355

All Star

skisloper

Starter
How can anyone be happy melo and Amare are out....

U see what this Lin kid can do and we finally have a shot to have our team gel...

unbeleivablly foolish

portega1968

El Cacique

that__s_epic__are_you_serious__did_that_happen__by_tootsielikesfuzzies-d4h79u7.png

not funny.. you sniffing clorox bro?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
When STAT comes back we will be more than just fine.
STAT with a PG is dangerous and can carry the team like last year and with Chandler were even dirtier
Melo needs to heal up and be ready because he play recently sucked compared to the Melo we traded for.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
our next 6 games are fairly winnable with or without carmelo&stat (minus the lakers game) we should be able to win 3 out of 6 of these games, if we continue to play like we did against the jazz we should win 5 out of 6 of the games. It all comes down to having the confidence, playing defense and moving the ball around.

I hope MDA does not burn Lin out. Walker/Novak/jeffries stepped up last night big for us. Shump grabbed some rebs for us, now if we can get dougie back focused we'll be rolling.

serendipity10

Benchwarmer
The Knicks struggle won't end any time soon with Melo sidelined, Baron looking doubtful for the season, and who knows how Amare will be mentally. The only way the Knicks are going to win games now is through defense. I know the Knicks aren't known for defense, but it is going to look look better the next two weeks.

J Lin - quick, stay in front of guys, talks on defense
Fields - quick hands, stealing a lot lately
Walker - getting better on D, only a fill in
Jeffries - always liked his defense, pokes ball loose, draws charges
Chandler - He is Tyson Chandler

Iman - top 3 in steals, and keeps guards uncomfortable

Defense will be the offense, and with an actual point guard who keeps his head up making great passes, could be enough to win games. Players need to step up and make the negative into a positive, time prove their game. Same goes for STAT, it terrible what happened, hope he keeps his head up and plays harder for his brother. Make the negative a motivation.

Knicks32

Benchwarmer
melo obviously doesnt draw enough attention from defenses for mda's genius and perfect system to work. and wtf is with all this working to get off a good shot? those are precious seconds that could be used seeing the offense after picking up a dribble and getting trapped. SMH he needs to shoot quicker and from farther out.

LOL

I do agree that Melo shooting from further out with a little less defense on him will prob. give him the same shooting percentage...

portega1968

El Cacique
The Knicks struggle won't end any time soon with Melo sidelined, Baron looking doubtful for the season, and who knows how Amare will be mentally. The only way the Knicks are going to win games now is through defense. I know the Knicks aren't known for defense, but it is going to look look better the next two weeks.

J Lin - quick, stay in front of guys, talks on defense
Fields - quick hands, stealing a lot lately
Walker - getting better on D, only a fill in
Jeffries - always liked his defense, pokes ball loose, draws charges
Chandler - He is Tyson Chandler

Iman - top 3 in steals, and keeps guards uncomfortable

Defense will be the offense, and with an actual point guard who keeps his head up making great passes, could be enough to win games. Players need to step up and make the negative into a positive, time prove their game. Same goes for STAT, it terrible what happened, hope he keeps his head up and plays harder for his brother. Make the negative a motivation.

You copy/pasted this same post in like 4 threads!!!