Pre GT Knicks V Lakers Discussion.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Team kind of reminds of me us, pre-Melo.

Bit short on talent, but big on heart, hustle, and cohesion on offense.

+ we're superior at D now.

Can't wait for Amare and Melo to get into the mix. Thankful, it will be progressive -- Amare on Monday, Melo a week later.

****ing JPZ17. Forgets the Lakers thread.

Good point, my friend!

Kobe call on Fields. LAME.

KingCharles34

All Star
Team kind of reminds of me us, pre-Melo.

Bit short on talent, but big on heart, hustle, and cohesion on offense.

+ we're superior at D now.

Can't wait for Amare and Melo to get into the mix. Thankful, it will be progressive -- Amare on Monday, Melo a week later.

I think thats key even though it might be better off if it was the other way around. I'm more worried about Melo fitting in. For Amare it will be sorta similar to playing with Nash. I guess it doesnt matter which one of them comes back first, Melo's gonna have to adapt to playing without the ball as much. Who knows, maybe he'll embrace it. Im sure he didnt enjoy having to be the point guard and the small forward, which caused him to turn the ball over alot and get injured. The last playmaking point guard he played with was Andre miller

iSaYughh

Starter
Crazy⑧s;204644 said:
****ing JPZ17. Forgets the Lakers thread.

Good point, my friend!

Kobe call on Fields. LAME.

Good thing brought in a nice, inflatable mattress for KO to rest itself on for this glorious game, while JPZ shit his bed like a dozen girls sharing a bathroom at at fat camp. :beer:

And Kobe is getting treated like a transexual at an ACLU convention. Delicate ass mother****ing calls.

iSaYughh

Starter
I think thats key even though it might be better off if it was the other way around. I'm more worried about Melo fitting in. For Amare it will be sorta similar to playing with Nash. I guess it doesnt matter which one of them comes back first, Melo's gonna have to adapt to playing without the ball as much. Who knows, maybe he'll embrace it. Im sure he didnt enjoy having to be the point guard and the small forward, which caused him to turn the ball over alot and get injured. The last playmaking point guard he played with was Andre miller

Ya. That's the key.

I hope you're spot on -- Melo will be happy just to score, and not worry about being a facilitator.

MDA actually called Melo out earlier on not understanding "spacing", but said "he will".

Unless Melo is punk ass fool, he will rise to the occasion and should beast for us.

iSaYughh

Starter
Janky whiff by Fields there at the end.

But sick first half.

Nice to see our team boxing out for rebounds. I hope the staff is DVR'ing that for STAT.