Pre GT Knicks V Lakers Discussion.

CoolClyde

Crazy⑧s;204714 said:
Aye aye! :lol:

Accepted it. Was a portion in your favor, but whatever.

I just wanted to make a trade! I am the Isiah Thomas of KO NYK KO.

whatever!?!?
captain-pirate.jpg

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Didn't I make myself clear? WTF you still doin' here troll sucka ma f u c k a?

BTW, it's nice to 'Asstoni using TO's to break runs...must be Woodson in his ear.

What stfu I'm not even a troll you idiot I post on this site all the time supporting the Knicks but the Lakers are my favorite team so this is the one game I want NY to lose.

unloopme

Benchwarmer
What stfu I'm not even a troll you idiot I post on this site all the time supporting the Knicks but the Lakers are my favorite team so this is the one game I want NY to lose.
Doesn't make it sit right with me bro...sorry. Post away, but this is blue & orange son.

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;204714 said:
Aye aye! :lol:

Accepted it. Was a portion in your favor, but whatever.

I just wanted to make a trade! I am the Isiah Thomas of KO NYK KO.

Was gonna modify it to include Rose for Love if you rejected :lol:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Doesn't make it sit right with me bro...sorry. Post away, but this is blue & orange son.

Idgaf if it sits right with you I can love the Lakers and still like the Knicks it's not like I'm rooting for LA and Boston then there would be something wrong.

But regardless this is an impressive win if the Knicks pull it out.

smokes

Huge Member
Idgaf if it sits right with you I can love the Lakers and still like the Knicks it's not like I'm rooting for LA and Boston then there would be something wrong.

But regardless this is an impressive win if the Knicks pull it out.

Take no notice bro, you're a quality poster even if everyone on this board hates your team for the next 6 minutes ;)