Pre GT Knicks V Lakers Discussion.

elcol

Rotation player
Im pumping with adrenaLINe.

This is the game to prove the haters that this guy is the real deal, and that he is going to raise melo, amare, and the rest of the knicks up to the competing level.

CA7

Scoring Champ
lol indeed he needs to try out new forms thats a little quicker for him, at least he looks determined to make them.

what I dont get it how does D'Antoni not make him work on that, his shot is 3 motions, catch, bend, push instead of stepping in before he catches the pass and on the catch rising up and shooting the ball like a normal basketball player

KingCharles34

All Star
Nobody beats the LIN

tumblr_lw5ox9vyzt1qza49co1_500.png

smokes

Huge Member
How quickly things can change. As long as we keep up the energy in the 2nd half we are set for this game. Lakers look like they thought this was a formality.

Jeremy Lin says NOT IN MY HOUSE!!!

iSaYughh

Starter
IMHO, I see this game coming down to the wire.

As good as we look, and are playing as a team, we are still severely undermanned.

Lin can keep getting Jeffries, Walker, Fields, etc the perfect open looks all game...but at some point, the risk of them being exposed just gets pretty high.

Really hope we gut this game out :crossfingers:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
what I dont get it how does D'Antoni not make him work on that, his shot is 3 motions, catch, bend, push instead of stepping in before he catches the pass and on the catch rising up and shooting the ball like a normal basketball player
Look on the bright side it's not as bad as shawn marion's shot :teeth:

unloopme

Benchwarmer
I'm naming my son Jeremy and my daughter Lin...........book it
LMAO! That's awesome.
My nephew, who I raised a Knicks fan, is having a daughter soon with a Taiwanese-American by coincidence. Maybe I can sway them to call her, LinDa Jeremy.

Last edited: