Pre GT Knicks V Lakers Discussion.

smokes

Huge Member
This kinda game gets me so excited. We are so short handed but our team effort constant smart play wins us the game. Not settling for the 3 unless its wide open.

The worst part of this game is how Bill Walker and Fields keep nailing their 3's right after a foul but they can't hit a wide open one when it counts :lol:

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Annoyed at how my Lakers are playing, but I'm extremely impressed with the Knicks wow the defense is amazing

Hoping Kobe goes off in the 4th I know he's pissed at himself and the team right now.

smokes

Huge Member
Really hate it when they change calls especially taking away points. Its such a stupid rule since anything after that point may have played out differently, yet LA still get the ball. They take away a possession we should have had (they fouled) but don't give it back. It's a joke.

Hope the Knicks have the composure to keep this up with the pressure the Lakers are about to put us under.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Good thing brought in a nice, inflatable mattress for KO to rest itself on for this glorious game, while JPZ shit his bed like a dozen girls sharing a bathroom at at fat camp. :beer:

And Kobe is getting treated like a transexual at an ACLU convention. Delicate ass mother****ing calls.

Dude. I can't believe this poo-bag. Actively banned people from doing playoff threads last year because they hadn't done any threads throughout the regular season. Sends me irate PMs about who is doing what on his terms.

He posts once a fortnight.

The hypocrisy is palpable.

Douche.

Fat girls at fat camp.:teeth: MMMMMMMMMMM cover me in chocolate.

smokes

Huge Member
Crazy⑧s;204699 said:
Dude. I can't believe this poo-bag. Actively banned people from doing playoff threads last year because they hadn't done any threads throughout the regular season. Sends me irate PMs about who is doing what on his terms.

He posts once a fortnight.

The hypocrisy is palpable.

Douche.

Fat girls at fat camp.:teeth: MMMMMMMMMMM cover me in chocolate.

Check your trade offers!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Really hate it when they change calls especially taking away points. Its such a stupid rule since anything after that point may have played out differently, yet LA still get the ball. They take away a possession we should have had (they fouled) but don't give it back. It's a joke.

Hope the Knicks have the composure to keep this up with the pressure the Lakers are about to put us under.

It's stupid, eh.

Subtract points and we get nothing.