The Knicks Will Win The Nba Championship

Red

TYPE-A
F*ck it. I said it.

If the GMEN can do it, the Knicks can. Now.

Mine as well be the first.

knicksbig3.jpg

+

jeremy-lin-tongue-wag-for-the-new-york-knicks.jpg

+

Garden_bench_001.jpg

=

110369.gif

STFU if you don't believe, let us have this.

If 2012 is the end of the world, let's go out with Knicks Giants wins!

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I know it sounds crazy and most other NBA fans would say I'm bugging but if the role player continue this play and Melo, Amare, and BD come back play in the system to their full potential, and the Knicks somehow snag JR Smith I think the Knicks can.

But we'd have to see how those 3 players adjust in the next month or so.

I was going to write the same post. If this team plays with the defensive intensity we've seen these last few games NO ONE STOPS US. Believe that...

MadJack

Benchwarmer
First Giants, then Rangers, then Knicks, and finally the Yankees to close out the greatest year in sports history for 1 city.

Forget about it. Our energy will be gone once Stoudemire and Melo return.

I just don't see any reason why we would be a different team all of a sudden once they return.

They'll still take their 15-20 shots a night, Melo will hold up the ball a lot and shoot threes at a low percentage, our role players who have been brilliant without them will fade back into irrelevance, our defense and rebounding will be worse, we'll play with less energy as a team and the basketball will be less enjoyable to watch.

nuckles2k2

Superstar

I just don't see any reason why we would be a different team all of a sudden once they return.

They'll still take their 15-20 shots a night, Melo will hold up the ball a lot and shoot threes at a low percentage, our role players who have been brilliant without them will fade back into irrelevance, our defense and rebounding will be worse, we'll play with less energy as a team and the basketball will be less enjoyable to watch.

There's something wrong with you.

Think of it this way.. Lin may be able to keep his normal shot count, and Amare and Melo will take away from Bill Walker, jared Jeffries and Landry fields shots... seems like a good trade for us imo..

If Lin keeps playing good, Melo and STAT start playing team ball, Baron comes back and is a solid backup PG, and we sign JR Smith then I can definitely see us winning the championship.

There's something wrong with you.

Because I love the current rotation?

Yeah, going 3 for 3 and playing great basketball is so wrong....why does everyone think you gotta admire Melo and Stoudemire as a Knick fan??

They ****ing suck and the current rotation is great, never change a winning team is one of the oldest principles in sports!!!

No chance Lin will stay the featured player once they return, they'll take their jump shots (especially Melo) and ruin our chemistry.

Give me one PROVEN point why it'll not be like that?

All I know is the numbers are on my side in the past 3 games without them.

Now I get hated on this board because I love our current (winning) rotation???

Very weak man, very weak! You gotta get that weak stuff outta here......

My rotation shits on your rotation, with fraud Melo and fraud Stoudemire startin, any day! :peace:

fender0577

Rotation player

Yeah, going 3 for 3 and playing great basketball is so wrong....why does everyone think you gotta admire Melo and Stoudemire as a Knick fan??

They ****ing suck and the current rotation is great, never change a winning team is one of the oldest principles in sports!!!

No chance Lin will stay the featured player once they return, they'll take their jump shots (especially Melo) and ruin our chemistry.

My rotation shits on your rotation, with fraud Melo and fraud Stoudemire startin, any day! :peace:
Spre, i see your point, but i think it was more TD, killing our momentum than STAT and MELO.How many minutes did he play last night, i didn't see him, as long as our 2 stars keep the ball moving when they return, we'll be fine.Just keep TD on the bench.

nuckles2k2

Superstar

This is why there's something wrong with you.

You seem to not be able to differentiate between "not playing well right now" and "can't play well at all."

Those are two different things. Our current rotation won't be able to sustain a 7-game series, lol.

The difference between me and you, is that I want to win a championship...not just win in the regular season. Rosters like these are fun to watch, and can win a bunch of one-off games, but when you have to play the same team in two days, then again on thursday, then again on Saturday, you'd better have a star or two on that roster.

So your stuff is the weakest of the weak. You can have 45+ wins in the regular season, and I'll dispatch of you in 4-5 game in the first round (Denver).

:peace:

nuckles2k2

Superstar
To win a championship, you need a total of 16 wins against 4 teams. Can this current rotation pull off beating the same 4 teams, a total of 16 times? Hell no.

Is that a possibility with STAT, Melo, an orchestrating, heady, smart, gutsy PG, and a supporting cast of defenders, shooters, and glue guys? Why not?

Toons

is the Bo$$

ur an idiot if u think lin, fields, melo , stat chandler isnt a better team. with amarlo anthomire nack, lin iss gonna average 15 dimes per

iSaYughh

Starter
To win a championship, you need a total of 16 wins against 4 teams. Can this current rotation pull off beating the same 4 teams, a total of 16 times? Hell no.

Is that a possibility with STAT, Melo, an orchestrating, heady, smart, gutsy PG, and a supporting cast of defenders, shooters, and glue guys? Why not?

+1, very logical. This is pretty much it right here at the end of the day.