Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Knicks having a double-digit win streak this season

Votes: 8 61.5%
  • Our offense and defense ranked Top5 each

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters

portega1968

El Cacique
As we bring back Stat and Melo, everyone is wondering if the team is gonna keep building on what has been achieved this past week.

I personally feel that the team will kick into high gear and become a dominant force in no time. This team just needed a driver and now we got one. And Melo and Stat are more than happy to give Jeremy the keys to the car and enjoy the cruise.

I'm expecting the Knicks to Shock and Awe the NBA in the coming weeks with this lethal combination of offense and defense. Teams will have a hard time picking their poison, as Jeremy pick and rolling with Tyson and Amare, with Melo and Fields waiting for the pass, will be too much to handle for opposing defenses.

Will we see a 20assist game by Jeremy?
Will we see five starters over 20 points in one game?
Will the Knicks put together a double-digit winning streak?
Will we be able to place in the top 5 in both most average points scored and less average points allowed?

I somehow feel we havent seen nothing yet from what this team is capable of now that we got the PG and Center positions covered. This may just be the tip of the iceberg. I tend to be cautious, but I finally feel like our glass is definitely half-full!!!

Put up or shut up time.. any bold predictions out there?

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
i wanna vote for all but 5 players scoring 20. definitely possible, melo stat shump lin and fields/chandler/baron but im almost expecting the other 3.

KingofNy

Starter
I agree with KingStarbury3 and honestly think the win streak is the most possible option out of those listed especially with our upcoming schedule.

I think with the return of Melo and Stat that our defense will take a hit because some of our better defenders are on the bench, getting less time. That being said, I think our offense will go up another 10 points per game with Stat/Melo back so either way we're going to be better.

pakopako

Benchwarmer
Will we see a 20assist game by Jeremy?
Will we see five starters over 20 points in one game?
Will the Knicks put together a double-digit winning streak?
Will we be able to place in the top 5 in both most average points scored and less average points allowed?

1. No
2. No
3. Maybe
4. Likely
5. No... oh wait, there wasn't a 5th option. I can imagine Lin getting 18~19 assists all of once in his career. The hallowed John Stockton was legendary in his time, but would probably get clawed a hell of a lot today. I see three, maybe four, starters with 18 points or higher; the fifth (or sixth) person to get close to 20 points is likely going to be Novak or Shumpert and they won't be starting. A 9+ winning streak is a little high, especially in this tight schedule where you'll have a winded-vs-rested game scheduled more than a fe wtimes. I do believe the Knicks will get the Top-Offense/Top-Defense honors for a few weeks, maybe a month; not sure about end-of-season though.