Too many redundant threads on here

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
^ The mod job isn't that serious, especially since you're an irrelevant poster. Let it go now, its getting tired some.

I'm proud of you man, after being exposed as a childish internet-tough hypocrite who cannot have a serious adult discussion without random senseless attacks, you haven't once bragged about how tough you are in a boxing ring on the internet. You're making progress. Obviously if you started another thread about this, it is serious. If there's a mod who understands logic, does not resort to childish attacks when they are wrong, and will remove said childish attacks, we may be able to have intellectual discussion and broaden our collective basketball knowledge and perspective. On the other hand, we could just tell people they're pussifying the board or need to get a gf any time our feelings are hurt by them exposing us.

metrocard

Legend
I'm proud of you man, after being exposed as a childish internet-tough hypocrite who cannot have a serious adult discussion without random senseless attacks, you haven't once bragged about how tough you are in a boxing ring on the internet. You're making progress. Obviously if you started another thread about this, it is serious. If there's a mod who understands logic, does not resort to childish attacks when they are wrong, and will remove said childish attacks, we may be able to have intellectual discussion and broaden our collective basketball knowledge and perspective. On the other hand, we could just tell people they're pussifying the board or need to get a gf any time our feelings are hurt by them exposing us.

FthisSintheA.gif

Fighting only tears apart the forum guys. If you wanna talk take it to PMs cause all arguing in threads does is make the forum look stupid. I know you guys are annoyed with each other but one of you is obviously going to just have to walk away with your hands in the air, be the bigger dude, and just say whatever.

:afro:

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
Fighting only tears apart the forum guys. If you wanna talk take it to PMs cause all arguing in threads does is make the forum look stupid. I know you guys are annoyed with each other but one of you is obviously going to just have to walk away with your hands in the air, be the bigger dude, and just say whatever.

:afro:

Normally I would agree but this is no trivial matter. The wrong person becoming a mod could quite literally ruin the site. Nobody wants that, I'm sure metro could take a break from staring at himself in the mirror to agree with that. What really bothers me is if someone claims 1) they will not resort to personal attacks when their feelings are hurt because someone doesn't have the exact same opinion as them and 2) there needs to be less redundant threads, and so soon after turns around and proves both were just bullshit, or rules that apply to certain people only. Before anyone should be nominated we need to decide what is most important in a mod. Fairness should be quite obvious. No one person should have different rules/guidelines, especially when they propose said rules. If anything is going to be removed it should be posts that 1) do not contribute to the site intellectually 2) do nothing other than attack others in an attempt to save face/boost egos 3) rape logic and twist facts in order to come to a result that is so blatantly false. I'm sure there are a couple equally important things, I trust you guys to come up with some. If choosing a mod doesnt accomplish these things or anything similar we may as well leave things the way they are.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, it's official, RunningJumper is the new moderator for the NY Knicks board! I've considered all of the requests but for the moment RJ seemed to be the better option. It's nothing over yet, with the Linsanity going strong we might expect higher traffic so i might add another mod if we feel we're overwhelmed.:beer:

smokes

Huge Member
Ok, it's official, RunningJumper is the new moderator for the NY Knicks board! I've considered all of the requests but for the moment RJ seemed to be the better option. It's nothing over yet, with the Linsanity going strong we might expect higher traffic so i might add another mod if we feel we're overwhelmed.:beer:

Good call. Congrats RunningJumper :beer: