New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors Tuesday 2/14 7:00PM

LeFlume

All Star
Almost half the worlds population is Asian. Lin has a lot of love out there. It's just Mayweather who is a hater. Maybe Lin took him for 50K on a buzzzer beater. Floyd is just pissed over a lost wager. Go Knicks :gony:

iSaYughh

Starter
Let's pound some dinosaur ass this game like it's going out of style :twisted:

Also, I'd like to proudly announce I am now a NBA League Pass owner; special thx to Mr. 8's for telling me to grab my dick and just do it and don't worry about the details (also my motto for trips to Thailand).

LeFlume

All Star
I'm excited to see STAT and Lin together, Maybe we shouldn't expect too much this early. Would be nice to see a few pick & Roll slams tho...Get STAT Going, Make him feel good.

LeFlume

All Star
Good Question King Starbury...

With D'Antoni running the ship--who know's?

I hope we can get STAT closer to the basket tho. Much of our success lies in STATS offense and Chandlers defense. We should try to make the most of that...Maximize our talent--before we take it to South Beach and the Eastern Conf Finals..:beer:

KingCharles34

All Star
Good Question King Starbury...

With D'Antoni running the ship--who know's?

I hope we can get STAT closer to the basket tho. Much of our success lies in STATS offense and Chandlers defense. We should try to make the most of that...Maximize our talent--before we take it to South Beach and the Eastern Conf Finals..:beer:

I agree with that, Stat was brought here for offense, Chandler for defense

Gaaaaaaaaaaaame Tiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiime!!!

KingCharles34

All Star
The Knicks are about to cook up these craptors and serve some Canadian Bacon to us the fans....Get ready to eat Knicks brothers

CoolClyde

Dino butt

Let's pound some dinosaur ass this game like it's going out of style :twisted:

Also, I'd like to proudly announce I am now a NBA League Pass owner; special thx to Mr. 8's for telling me to grab my dick and just do it and don't worry about the details (also my motto for trips to Thailand).

yes to dino-ass pounding!! weird how THE raptor is no longer a raptor.

boshass.jpg

I joined NBA League Pass a couple weeks ago, and it's the best investment I ever made in sport.
some folks spend that much for 3 UFC fights (rip-off!), and as much as I love MMA, I won't be
spending $50-$60 to watch few bouts on the telly.

however, NBA LP is special, especially for fantasy followers.
i especially dig watching on the computer with 4 games going,
game within a game, and HD for most of them.

however, time to Taiwan on with Air Lingus!