New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors Tuesday 2/14 7:00PM

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
I've loved watching this linning streak and think hes the real deal but watching the game I noticed him playing alot better with Amare on the bench and my other concern is when Melo gets back and if the chemistry will mess up even more with the ball out of his hands. My input I would have Amare come off the bench until maybe the playoffs and they have gained better chemistry, given that his knees aint getting any better i think this would be a great move...........

Wargames

Starter
Where'd quiggle go? :( :lol:
Answer: Back to the heat forum to tell them the knicks are coming
homerlaughing.gif

Sage

Rotation player
Finally got to watch the game. Damn we had no business being in that. It was like a 13-1 run to finish it out or something?

Not sure if you guys have noticed or not (probably not) but that kid who wears #17, he's pretty good hey?

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Well, what I've seen was the P&R between LinVP and STAT didn't click at first. But at the end of the 3rd quarter it looked Lin knows a bit where Amare's sweet spots are (I know it sounds gay) and we got some more points in the paint. But, what's been making me sick was our chucking, Shump, Novak and Landry looked like a group of masons, bricks everywhere.

Lin doing his thing one has to say these days :thumbsup:

But Stoudemire...come on Mike bench that idiot, he almost lost us the game with his refusal to pass the ball, his low percentage offense, his lack of defense and lack of rebounding.

Jared Jeffries should start and is the better player. Lin can not carry us 66 times a year.....and him and Chandler can't overcompensate for Stoudemire's and Anthony's flaws.

A.Stoudemire +/- -53 :barf:

only Bibby is worse with -85

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Did anyone spot STAT's teardrop tattoo for his brother?

If I had a teardrop tat for every time STAT got his shot blocked this season, Id look like a ****ing mermaid's ass!

Poor taste? Yes.

Care factor? Low.

Toons

is the Bo$$
I also liked that Lin looked at MDA and was like "timeout?" and he's like "no, you got this".

he asked mike for an iso, not a timeout.
love the way this team is playing right now....with melo, well be unstoppable