New York Knicks @ Toronto Raptors Tuesday 2/14 7:00PM

Stat need to set a better screen and roll/cut more to the basket.
Lin need to stop turning the ball over
The whole team need to play with more energy and effort.

STAT also needs to make his shots. I'm sure he's a bit rusty, but if he takes them he's gotta make them...

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
Crappy play by NY so far, but I still feel they will pull this one out..!!Lin is def the real deal, but he def needs to work on cutting down thoes turnovers..At this point I thin JR smith would make a great compliment off the bench if ny signs him.

LeFlume

All Star
I hate to break the tandem of Chandler & Girafferies. The chemistry was there. They were unbeatable in the paint. Looked like Ben Wallace and Sheed. It just worked.

One thing I'd like to see is when the big switches off on LIN instead of him looking to shoot have STAT post the smaller man. He didnt even attempt to post up when this happened a couple of times. Its like posting up in this offense is taboo...

fender0577

Rotation player
Run a different play antoni, NBA teams have adjusted to LIN to TC, all game, we have STAT back, use him.Start the ball movement again, and bury Kill Bill, Please.

dragon434

Rookie
I think what happed was the Team knew stat was coming back for this game and they let up a little thinking they wont have to play as hard as they have been playing.

Now they realized whats going on by the end of the second q and started upping the defence now.

I predict we come out of halftime with some good d and proceed to man handle them for the rest of the game

Either that or they all got laid today for valentines and there feeling the effect of low testosterone

One thing I'd like to see is when the big switches off on LIN instead of him looking to shoot have STAT post the smaller man. He didnt even attempt to post up when this happened a couple of times. Its like posting up in this offense is taboo...

thats amare he is a faceup pf so his game is whether or not he can blow past his defender to get to the rim not about overpowering them physically lucky for him he is so strong so he physically overpowers them when he drives but he has no clue how to post so i wouldnt just want him to be banger in the post when he really isnt

smokes

Huge Member
thats amare he is a faceup pf so his game is whether or not he can blow past his defender to get to the rim not about overpowering them physically lucky for him he is so strong so he physically overpowers them when he drives but he has no clue how to post so i wouldnt just want him to be banger in the post when he really isnt

He can still post up on a damn PG! And he's a decent enough passer to get rid when the double comes.

Kiyaman

Legend
Why is every one surprised, with STAT, i love him, but he doesn't set picks, iv'e been saying this all year.He slips to the hoop, he's been doing it his whole career, but antoni has been his coach, and hasn't corrected this in 9 years.Set a strong pick, STAT, please, that's how you create miss matches.

No screens/picks, always the last one back on offense/defense....and not
posting down-low on offense