Chinese Newspaper Win Photo Of The Year

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
The Crazy⑧s' pic of the year that is.

Kobe-Bryant-Jeremy-Lin-Funny-Picture.jpg

Kobe Bryant: 36, oooooohhhh, 37, aghhhhhhhh, 38!

That just about bums it up!

A picture is worth a thousand turds.

I could go on.

While the picture is somewhat funny and I underatand the hype, but the comment is pretty disrespectful to one of the best guards in basketball history.

You think Lin ass****ed Kobe?

I don't think it was a one-on-one between them.

Lin is playing great right now, no doubt, but Kobe has 5 rings....numerous All-Star, Finals-MVP trophies, one reg. season MVP, countless ALL-NBA First Teams, Gold medals, scoring titles etc......we all know that a Kobe in his prime (the one with the Afro) would have destroyed Lin.

The hype is great, Lin is great and we beat the Lakers, but let's not disrespect Kobe....he's one of the best ever and a tough man.

Let's make jokes of Lebtich as long as that's possible :teeth:

knicksin60

Starter
While the picture is somewhat funny and I underatand the hype, but the comment is pretty disrespectful to one of the best guards in basketball history.

Lin is playing great right now, no doubt, but Kobe has 5 rings....numerous All-Star, Finals-MVP trophies, one reg. season MVP, countless ALL-NBA First Teams, Gold medals, scoring titles etc......we all know that a Kobe in his prime (the one with the Afro) would have destroyed Lin.

The hype is great, Lin is great and we beat the Lakers, but let's not disrespect Kobe....he's one of the best ever and a tough man.

Kobe doesn't deserve any respect from Knick fans after what he said about not knowing who Lin was.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Kobe doesn't deserve any respect from Knick fans after what he said about not knowing who Lin was.

like Kevin Hart said "You gon learn today"

I bet 3 dudes at my school 10 bucks each the whole cafe looked at me like I was stupid and BOOM we won them 3 guys were so embarrassed

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee

Some people just have a habit of going against things, regardless of whether or not they're in context with the situation, conversation, joke, banter or otherwise. :eek:hboy:

knicksin60

Starter
like Kevin Hart said "You gon learn today"

I bet 3 dudes at my school 10 bucks each the whole cafe looked at me like I was stupid and BOOM we won them 3 guys were so embarrassed

Everyone is going to be making money on the Knicks now that they have Lin.