Pat Riley EAT YOUR HEART OUT

fender0577

Rotation player
Aren't the odds relatively close that B-Diddy would do the same (disrupt)?

Even though Davis has practiced and right now in regards to him playing, I'll believe it when I see it. I don't even know how or when he hurt his back, do you?

But JR Smith has familiarity with Melo and I am a bit concerned with Fields' defense. Have you noticed?

I also like adding points off the bench to sure that up. I don't want any "if we only had a..." excuses this time around. We need to give ourselves every chance possible.

I understand why you would not want JR in New York. The guy can be a chucker.

But getting him won't hurt at all. If he doesn't play team ball, I'm confident that MDA will do the right thing and bench him. MDA has a lot of guards who can step up and play well as evidenced by this 7 game winning streak.

The most important factor that Smith can bring to this team is depth. You never know when an injury hits a player(which is very likely in this condensed season), having a solid player to step up when another one is injured is gonna be huge.

I know most people see him as a "cancer" who won't bring much other than scoring. But please be reminded that he was part of last year's Nugget team which was a defensive beast of a team after the Melo trade. Coach Karl also seemed to be more confident with JR as he was learning how to play smart and within the offense.
God, i hope you guys are right, and i do agree we could use the depth.But i'm just gonna :crossfingers: and pray he stays in line, if we get him.

skisloper

Starter
Aren't the odds relatively close that B-Diddy would do the same (disrupt)?

Even though Davis has practiced and right now in regards to him playing, I'll believe it when I see it. I don't even know how or when he hurt his back, do you?

But JR Smith has familiarity with Melo and I am a bit concerned with Fields' defense. Have you noticed?

I also like adding points off the bench to sure that up. I don't want any "if we only had a..." excuses this time around. We need to give ourselves every chance possible.

Baron was warming up before the the game last night.....He took about a 100 shots and seems to be in pretty good shape.....For this guy to be able to come off the bench and give us 14 minutes a night will be perfect,,,,,,,,better then smith.

After thinking about it and watching the team bond so well over the last 6-7 games, I've decided to give my negative attitude towards Stoudemire and Anthony a rest for the remainder of the season.

I don't like Stoudemire as a person, he's not my type of guy, but all that is not important now. I was really a hater on a mission the last couple of weeks. I'll give it a rest. THis is about the team now and I really think with Lin beeing the second coming of Steve Nash and our role players like Jeffries or Fields playing so well AND having Tyson who's the greatest leader since Willis Reed - we really have a chance to make a good playoff run this season.

So enough hatin' for this season.

I just wish you guys would do the same with coach D'Antoni, like him or not, but it's time to embrace every Knick now. He doesn't deserve the hate.

Could you guys do that for me? If we fail again in the postseason you guys have every right to crucify him, but for now we have a good chance to get something done.....so please don't hate on him for the rest of the season, like I won't hate on Stoudemire anymore.

1-2-3 KNICKS :gony:

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
After thinking about it and watching the team bond so well over the last 6-7 games, I've decided to give my negative attitude towards Stoudemire and Anthony a rest for the remainder of the season.

You said this about a week ago LOL. I'll believe it when I see it, but I have to give credit to the haters that can at least put the hate on pause when we're doing good.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I just wish you guys would do the same with coach D'Antoni, like him or not, but it's time to embrace every Knick now. He doesn't deserve the hate.

Could you guys do that for me? If we fail again in the postseason you guys have every right to crucify him, but for now we have a good chance to get something done.....so please don't hate on him for the rest of the season, like I won't hate on Stoudemire anymore.

1-2-3 KNICKS :gony:

C4ATC.gif

No, I'm not a cry-baby Sir!

I'm just using my brains you know, beeing social is what it's all about. Look at Lin or Fields, they're intelligent and social guys.
Beeing gangster is out and puts you in a corner.

With the team bonding so well, the community should too imo.

I don't know any of you guys personally, but arguing on the internet is really a bit stupid tbh. I thought about it and boy I came across like a sad nerd at times. I'm actually a very social guy in real life, I'm just outspoken.

It's ok in real life, because you can have a heated discussion and shake hands at the end of it and leave with a smile, on the internet it's not like that I guess.

nyk_nyk

All Star
because god forbid the board takes a step in the right direction as far as collective maturity. way to balance that out.

This is a forum where everyone has their own beliefs/opinions. The one common denominator is that we are all Knicks fans. I'm a fan of the KNICKS, not any particular coach or player who I feel isn't worth it.

If I have a concern I'll let it be known, because if we didn't do that there'd be 60% less threads in here.

fender0577

Rotation player

I'm just using my brains you know, beeing social is what it's all about. Look at Lin or Fields, they're intelligent and social guys.

I don't know any of you guys personally, but arguing on the internet is really a bit stupid tbh. I thought about it and boy I came across like a sad nerd at times. I'm actually a very social guy in real life, I'm just outspoken.

It's ok in real life, because you can have a heated discussion and shake hands at the end of it and leave with a smile, on the internet it's not like that I guess.
:agreed::agreed:You know what... your right SPREE, i'll try my best to not Roast antoni, i'll try.Damn, this is gonna be harder than giving up weed.

Wargames

Starter
I still think the D'antoni is a bum who lucked out with lin. However he has been coaching better (or us it woodson idk) so I will give him credit for that.

Also the way Lin is praising him he will get a 2 year extension if the knicks get to the second round or farther.

nyk_nyk

All Star

I don't mind going back and forth on issues regarding the team. That's whats been going on in the site for years. This is basically just a low budget (knicks only) version of PTI. Sports banter between people who like the Knicks.

:agreed::agreed:You know what... your right SPREE, i'll try my best to not Roast antoni, i'll try.

Thanks bro appreciate it!

BTW: We should organize a Knicks Online meeting in NYC at some point in the offseason!

Rady are you with me?

Why not meeting in reallife? I'm sure It would be a very nice evening, I mean real life is a completely different thing. I'd guarantee you that some guys coming across like douchebags on here will turn out to be decent guys in real life and some guys being class clowns on here are actually quite shy in real life - it's always like that :thumbsup:

Anyway, I'm in New York from August till October, just tell me when and where we meet.

Maybe we can bring Crazy8s over from Japan and Dwonzon from England or wherever he's from, our man Knicks 4 Life from Virginia etc...

James Dolan or Melo could pay for the plane tickets :smokin:

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
I don't mind going back and forth on issues regarding the team. That's whats been going on in the site for years. This is basically just a low budget (knicks only) version of PTI. Sports banter between people who like the Knicks.

Mature intellectual debate can benefit everyone, from mods to lurkers. Unwarranted shit talking and anything similar does nothing for anyone, except maybe those that need to boost their ego by being internet tough. This is what mods need to focus on.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Mature intellectual debate can benefit everyone, from mods to lurkers. Unwarranted shit talking and anything similar does nothing for anyone, except maybe those that need to boost their ego by being internet tough. This is what mods need to focus on.

These aren't political debates, just sports talk. You need to relax man. As long as it doesn't get extremely disrespectful, who cares?

:gony:

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
These aren't political debates, just sports talk. You need to relax man. As long as it doesn't get extremely disrespectful, who cares?

:gony:

Yea as long as its sports talk i agree. Not everyone has to have above average mental capacity, some people just aren't as gifted. But when it becomes 'you box like a girl' or anything of the sort it just makes us look immature and we're all dumber for reading it.