1+7=17 hmmm...

Just for fun...

Not only has J-Lin said it, but many other people say the same thing as well?. ?There really isn?t such a thing called ?coincidence?. Hey, if his belief in the supernatural and indefinable can inspire him...I'll play along too.

Anyway, does anyone here know anything about numerology?

Well, I?m no numerologists, but I do find this quite intriguing?

Stat?s Jersey number is ?1?
Melo?s Jersey is ?7?
Lin?s Jersey is ?17?
Hmm?

Now add them all up and you?ll get 25(7)

The best player of the 3 is arguably Melo ?7?

But Lin (17) will have to emulate and cater to both ?1? and ?7? in order to have great success. (Watch Lin?s 3pt reminiscent to Melo?s end of the game heroics).

Lucky # seven

1+7=8th wonder of the world.

I wonder how many people played these set of numbers recently?.

Ok, that?s enough of my Lin-sane parables and Lin-terpretation of mathematical Lin-guistics.
May the fable of "Linderella" continue? :gony:
interesting times

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Not trying to be mean, but this could of went in the Lin thread and we heard these Lin 8th wonder and 1+7=17= amare, melo and Lin

any way while im here

Linsanity
Lincredible
Linpossible
Madison square gardlin
Lingasim
Linning
I_AM_LINGEND
Linstoppable
ShaoLIN
LInspired
TO LIN FINITY AND BEYOND
Lin it to win it
Linderella
ADRENALIN
LinMagine
Linsation
Lincubus
ALL I DO IS LIN
Grinning And Lining
Lin for the Win
Linjoy

Last edited:
No sweat fellas..

My bad, lately it’s been a bit of a task fishing through the topics for similar content. I don’t usually make threads (my 2nd one). I was just wondering why this wasn’t mentioned b4. I shoulda known better.

I guess this Linsanity is affecting us all. How long this Lin-go fad will Lin-ger around is beyond me, but I’m not going to complain...just linjoy the times… as I try to adjust to our new linning ways.
For the sake of organization…I have no problem with this topic being closed.

Thanks for the heads up guys…