Fantasy - Join now!

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
ok guys, so who wants to play fantasy bball, the leagues r up so if enough guys want in, i can make a league or have one of you experienced players make 1, l8r

e_D

Benchwarmer
I'm not too good at it, but if someone makes a league, and enough people are in.. count me in too.

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
if anyone invites me id love to play.. i won both of the leagues i was in last yr i think im pretty good.

What site do u use? I have found that yahoo works best for ehad to head match ups , but for salary cap ones smallworld.com

Hoagies99

Benchwarmer
i plan on making a head to head league on yahoo, in order for all u people to play u need yahoo IDs by signing up, then u can join a league, i will try to get 10 people total in the league, min of 8

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i never played fantasy before, but if someone creates one, i'll join. should we try yahoo?

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
i made one on yahoo and if anyone wants to join just send me a pm and ill hook u up with password and league id i set league limit at 12 teams because it gets kinda whack with more because the teams become real weak. u need yahoo id btw its free and ez

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
btw what draft times are good for u guys eastern time i understand that people are form diff parts of the world , but im up all hours on weekends so if u pm me for the id include a time thats cool for u to draft

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
alrigth sry this is my third post in a row on this string but

i made a league that drafts saturday at 10am et on yahoo
league name: knicks online league
password: nykol
league id #: 87748

try to use ure name on this site for team name so we can all recognize eachother 12 spots only so join fast

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
jj just go to yahoo.com
sports then fantasy then join fantasy basketball
join a custom league then use the id and the password i set out already

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i might have some problems. on saturday i'll be working untill 9Am and i'm not sure if i'll get online untill 10
the other problem is that i have a network firewall, and even if i get online in time, i'm not sure if i'll be able to participate on draft.
will i still be able to play the fantasy league if i don't draft?