Sacramento Kings @ New York Knicks 2/15 7:30PM

KingCharles34

All Star
Thats how The Rangers welcome rookies to the team...letting them pay a team dinner,,25 hungry dudes :beer:

You'd think Melo or Stat would pick up the tab...if they keep eatin out Jeffries, Lin and Shumpert will be homeless. That'd only take a few days if Jerome James and Eddy Curry were still on the team :lol:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
It looks to me like Chandler is the one who can run it in his sleep. You contradict yourself by saying Amare can run it in his sleep and then claim that he doesn't have the chemistry yet. Make up your mind man!:teeth:

No. You're just not understanding my comment.

Let me see if I can make it simpler for you.

Amare has the ability to run pick n roll all day in his skill set.

But he can't run it by himself. You have to rely on the person you're (Lin) setting the pick for to get you the ball or make any number of other decisions off the pick, which is why chemistry is also a factor.

The players are interdependent and thus rely on repetition, chemistry, timing n feel. Just because a one player can do something it doesn't mean he can execute in two man game w another player when you have to have an almost innate understanding of what you want to do against NBA level defenders to execute it proficiently.

Pick and roll chem takes time and isn't dependent on whether one of the players involved can run it beautifully or not, as in the case with your comment where you inaccurately state that Amare can't execute it just because you see Lin and Chandler being able to. Amare can execute it but he ALSO needs to have a feel with Lin to have their two man game get on the level Lin has with Chandler right now. So simple.