Sacramento Kings @ New York Knicks 2/15 7:30PM

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
That's exactly why it shouldn't be that difficult to get it right with Lin. He's rolling too late or sometimes with not enough quickness. Watch the damn game and see for yourself instead of just going off old Nash footage.

I'm watching the game right now. You're comment is erroneous.

Saying STAT can't run pick n roll is like saying Emeril can't cook. And you show your ignorance again by saying old footage isn't telling. What do think the players and coaches watch?? Another dumb comment. Amare knows exactly what to do off the pick all too well smh.

He just doesn't have the chemistry Lin yet. That's all. STAT can run pick n roll in his sleep.

portega1968

El Cacique
STAT has no fire in him anymore... :(

Stat does not seem as explosive as last year.. theres something slower in his mechanics

but no one should question that this team is much better with him on there... he who thinks otherwise loves to feast on dog shit

iSaYughh

Starter
Yeah the same guy you say is looking like Nash, yet Amare can't run a simple pick and roll with him.

It took STAT a bit to work the p&r well with Felton, too.

It looked they had poor chemistry, and Amare couldn't run the p&r with him....

Obv in due time Amare became a 25ppg ruthlessly efficient scorer w/ Raymond.

Felton just got more of the public fault for that lack of chemistry at first than Amare, bc Amare was our dalring max FA, and Felton had nowhere near the juice that Lin has right now.

KingCharles34

All Star
What about the game Fields is having? Hes finally doing the things that many of us thought he could do. Good to see him with some confidence and swagger out on the court...we got two different but good 2 guards with Fields and Shump

portega1968

El Cacique
What about the game Fields is having? Hes finally doing the things that many of us thought he could do. Good to see him with some confidence and swagger out on the court...we got two different but good 2 guards with Fields and Shump

cosign bro

he's cutting to the hoop, getting boards, making nice passes... trade value has gone up LOL

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Yeah the same guy you say is looking like Nash, yet Amare can't run a simple pick and roll with him.

You're not making sense.

It takes time to develop chemistry between players.

Lin has it with Chandler in the pick and roll.

He doesn't have it to that same extent with Amare. They're different players (Amare and Chandler) with different tendencies n timing off the pick. Takes time to get that almost innate feel with a player. Amare and Nash had it. They could kill you with it all night.

Lin doesn't have it like that with Amare.

That's all I'm saying. You don't know what you're seeing out there NYK NYK and you're not able to match it all with context from the past. The past is totally relevant in the game of basketball. You don't get that.

Last edited:

nyk_nyk

All Star
I'm watching the game right now. You're comment is erroneous.

Saying STAT can't run pick n roll is like saying Emeril can't cook. And you show your ignorance again by saying old footage isn't telling. What do think the players and coaches watch?? Another dumb comment. Amare knows exactly what to do off the pick all too well smh.

He just doesn't have the chemistry Lin yet. That's all. STAT can run pick n roll in his sleep.

It looks to me like Chandler is the one who can run it in his sleep. You contradict yourself by saying Amare can run it in his sleep and then claim that he doesn't have the chemistry yet. Make up your mind man!:teeth:

portega1968

El Cacique
Any update on Baron Davis?

who-dat1.jpg

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Fields has been able to thrive because of Lin's passing. He seems to be more involved because Lin is able to find him whenever he cuts to the basket.

Lin has been able to make Field and Tyson better. I wanna see more of Lin and Amar'e tonight.