Sacramento Kings @ New York Knicks 2/15 7:30PM

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
I can't believe Lin can run this offense so adeptly this fast.

He looks like Nash tnite. So great to watch.

nyk_nyk

All Star
I have to repeat it again. Stat has horrible timing on the pick and roll. Chandler just has a better feel for when to roll to the basket.

I know Sacramento is not very good, but holy crap that was a hell of a half for us. We just held another NBA team to a 36 point first half. Unbelievable.

nyk_nyk

All Star
There are so many times when amare sets the pick but when Lin wants to pass it amare isn't rolling fast enough.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Lin is playing well. 6pts, 9 assists, 1 TO.

He's trying to find teammates on every play. What can I say, Once you go Yellow, you won't need Carmelo. :teeth:

LeFlume

All Star
I have to repeat it again. Stat has horrible timing on the pick and roll. Chandler just has a better feel for when to roll to the basket.

I think STAT is a better fit at C and at PF..He get lost at 4. At 5 he is closer to the basket...just my two cents. However he can't defend at 5..

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound

Dude common. You shouldn't repeat something that's just not accurate.

Lemme correct you.. STAT doesn't have chemistry with Lin YET. Chandler does. That's all.

STAT can run pick and roll. Seen him execute it to death too many times with Nash in Phoenix. Stop.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
I cant stand when people criticize NY's winning streak with the type of teams we have played lol... HELLLLLO!!!!!!!! we have a shitty record and even after a Win tonite will only be at 500. Last time I was this buzzed about my team was back in 99's lockout season when we lost the chip.