Sacramento Kings @ New York Knicks 2/15 7:30PM

Kiyaman

Legend
oh my God.. Jordan and TD out there give me the creeps!!! its like Halloween in February!!!
Frightened_Man%252C_Sketched_from_an_ad_in_an_American_Airlines_in-flight_magazine.jpg
[/quote]

Foolishness is why u stayed in the same grade to long and u havnt had a
raise in a decade.....

If these players dont get playingtime their "TRADE-VALUE" decrease like 95%
of Dantoni players....Phoenix and Knicks had to give away draft picks to
trade Dantoni's DNP players

Crazy⑧s;207205 said:
I notice you got the game thread up pretty late A4P. It's not absolutely necessary, but there's been some encouragement to get the GTs up earlier if you can. Much better for everyone.
Yeah my bad bro. I had school today so I came home pretty late. I'll be sure to make the GT's the night before the game from now on. :thumbsup:

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Just a lil NBA nugget for you peeps out there that see the value in historical context (nyk nyk close you ears lol)..

Lin in his first four games as a starter scored more points than any other player in NBA history!!

More than certain guys named Jordan n Shaq.

Pretty good.

metrocard

Legend
Lin had 5 boards, and only took 6 shots (4/6fg).

He's a smart kid with a high b-ball IQ... his turnovers will go down once he slows it down and doesn't force things as much... it'll be easier when Melo returns, because that will force the defense to not pressure/trap Lin as much, knowing that they can't leave two guys (Melo AND Amare) open or single covered. And the PNR will be easier for Lin as well when Melo is there spacing the floor... and Chandler will have a great time rolling to the basket knowing the help-D isn't going to step off from Amare or Melo as much.