kim kardashian & Lin Going out on a Date!

LeFlume

All Star
Anyone going on date with Kim K must be a complete retard. She's a pee'd on skank and desperate for attention. :barf:

p0nder

Starter
cashing in on Lin for reality TV star celeb thing... ugh.. didn't she just get divorced??? doesn't seem very christian of him!

I think this is a favor to Melo for vouching to the coaches to give him PT.

CA7

Scoring Champ
LMAO1.jpg

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
LOL, this news is as fake as can be. Lin turned down multiple shows including Letterman and you believe he's going on a date with Kardashian?

I can't see it. I mean if i was Lin I'd be doing cartwheels at the thought of that booty but I'm not lol. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd date her.

Gallo got offered that Kadashian azz last year and he turned it down. I think Kim's best chances are probably with Amare or Shump....or maybe Jorts lmao

portega1968

El Cacique
I can't see it. I mean if i was Lin I'd be doing cartwheels at the thought of that booty but I'm not lol. He doesn't seem like the kind of guy who'd date her.

Gallo got offered that Kadashian azz last year and he turned it down. I think Kim's best chances are probably with Amare or Shump....or maybe Jorts lmao

Cosign on Jorts.. he would jump all over that trunk!!!

LeFlume

All Star
Ray J taking Kim K up the keyster before peeing on her. Is she GF material? No not even close...she is a skank, a toilet and she is open for business 24/7.

420904344.jpg

onex0is0

Benchwarmer
I'm pretty sure this is fake.

The story/rumor was made up by KK's PR Team to link KK/show/rating to the hot Linsanity.

An old Hollywood trick that works every time: Controversy generate FREE publicity.

It was the same thing when Tebow was all over the airwaves. KK trying to link herself to Tebow.

Old Hollywood trick. They do it all the time when new movies come out to theatre, etc...

HRFlossy

Rookie
I'm pretty sure this is fake.

The story/rumor was made up by KK's PR Team to link KK/show/rating to the hot Linsanity.

An old Hollywood trick that works every time: Controversy generate FREE publicity.

It was the same thing when Tebow was all over the airwaves. KK trying to link herself to Tebow.

Old Hollywood trick.

I am thinking this as well^^^^^^

Flossy out....:thumbsup: