Knicks closing in on deal for JR Smith-Will be signed on Friday

According to fox sports the knicks may have landed the final piece to the puzzle to officially be able to go round for round with any team in the league.The rumor is that JR expected to sign with the knicks from the beginning but considered the clippers only because of close ties with CP3, but his goal from the beginning was to get to the knicks ASAP.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/New-York-Knicks-close-to-signing-JR-Smith-021612

So there we have it we have basically everything you could want off of a championship teams checklist.Two scorers,a pure point,a solid wing player,and a defensive presence in the middle along with jr one of the most reliable scorers off the bench in the league and with jared jeffries we have a dennis rodman type defender without the rebounding ability.Then we will soon have a legit backup PG along with a dynamic rookie who is already one of the better defenders in the league and who we can count on to give us 8 points 4 rebounds 2.5 steals and 2 assists a night.And now we wont have to rely on the streaky play of bill walker,novak and jorts to fill out our bench.WE WILL BE LEGIT CONTENDERS THIS YEAR.

So no more excuses, if this deal goes down we will be arguably the most talented team from up to down in the league and i potentially see championship this year or next year.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
ay ay ay buddy whats this? Give me some OFFICAL JR SMITH HAS SIGNED WITH THE KNICKS NEWS i read this crap 100 times from every article lol

Paul1355

All Star
According to fox sports the knicks may have landed the final piece to the puzzle to officially be able to go round for round with any team in the league.The rumor is that JR expected to sign with the knicks from the beginning but considered the clippers only because of close ties with CP3, but his goal from the beginning was to get to the knicks ASAP.

http://msn.foxsports.com/nba/story/New-York-Knicks-close-to-signing-JR-Smith-021612

So there we have it we have basically everything you could want off of a championship teams checklist.Two scorers,a pure point,a solid wing player,and a defensive presence in the middle along with a one of the most reliable scorers off the bench in the league and with jared jeffries we have a dennis rodman type defender without the rebounding ability.Then we will soon have a legit backup PG along with a dynamic rookie who is already one of the better defenders in the league and who we can count on to give us 8 points 4 rebounds 2.5 steals and 3 assists a night.

So no more excuses, if this deal goes down we will be arguably the most talented team from up to down in the league and i potentially see championship this year or next year.

smith gives us an athletic outside shooter that can take over a basketball game.

I don't think smith should sstart right away but eventually because he provides much more offense than Fields.

Or we can make Jr a focus on the bench.

Smith off hte bench gives us Novak and Smith who are good outside shooters.

But we'll see.

A big focus now is on Baron Davis who will be in charge of the 2nd unit.

Lin should find Smith open plenty of times.

LeFlume

All Star

So did Zeke when he loaded the team with selfish ****s that diden't know the term "Team"...

See championship?? you're kidding right? I see another 10 years of drama....:barf:

So did Zeke when he loaded the team with selfish ****s that diden't know the term "Team"...

See championship?? you're kidding right? I see another 10 years of drama....:barf:

the knicks didnt have locker room voices like chandler,woodson and amare.We had a bunch of players playing for a playoff seed and not a championship.theres a big difference in mentality also for that same reason.when i play in a basketball tournament im going to play harder then if i was playing a pick up game,two different teams with two different goals.