GAME THREAD: The New York Knickerbockers vs The New Orleans Hornets

Forrest17

Rotation player
Im going to give lin some slack now because of how little time he has gotten in the NBA, he isn't used to certain defensive coverages etc.. But

He HAS to get better at taking care of the ball... I like his confidence and his guts but 8 turn overs in 1 half has to be some sort of record... That is insane..

If we were playing the heat right now, it would be 65 to 39 based on that alone.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Lin needs to work on his ball handling...

His ball handling is fine. He justt needs to realize what NO is doing on defense. They are basically surrounding him when he drives and cut off all passing lanes. They want someone else to beat them besides linsanity.

metrocard

Legend
on some real ish I think he's tired, he's being over worked

neither. Just has the worst ball security in the NBA. Anyone sticks a hand out Lin flitches and loses ball control. Its a major glaring weakness. Lin would get abused in the Euroleague where defense is tighter.

portega1968

El Cacique
we can live without Bill Walker.

We look like a college team right now

Looking forward to a strong second half. Need to respect Kaman's shot, shadow Benilenni, and put Jeffries on Ariza. But, above all, need some pop in those moves, so please give the boys a red bull.

KingCharles34

All Star
and Breen continuously stating that the fans are asking for him to pass the ball when he has a mis-match

Breen's part of the reason why the media turned against Melo...its funny how they pay so much attention to Carmelo but ignore how Atari's game has receded farther back then Lebrons hairline

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
we can live without Bill Walker.

We look like a college team right now

Looking forward to a strong second half. Need to respect Kaman's shot, shadow Benilenni, and put Jeffries on Ariza. But, above all, need some pop in those moves, so please give the boys a red bull.

where are the people that were saying walkers so much better than balkman? he singlehandedly took us out of the first quarter.

nyk_nyk

All Star
and Breen continuously stating that the fans are asking for him to pass the ball when he has a mis-match

I know. It's funny isn't it how people forget that Melo is built to be a scoring assassin. They'll remember again and it will be funny when they do.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Breen's part of the reason why the media turned against Melo...its funny how they pay so much attention to Carmelo but ignore how Atari's game has receded farther back then Lebrons hairline

Cosign.jpg

Kiyaman

Legend
I understand the NOH hacked the roster to try and win the lottery, but what the hell did they do with their jerseys? Are they trying to go last in merchandising aswell?

I 2nd that....The New Orlean peeps/fam I know would never sport that jersey

CA7

Scoring Champ
I know. It's funny isn't it how people forget that Melo is built to be a scoring assassin. They'll remember again and it will be funny when they do.

the thing is you cant have a bad stretch in New York, they shit on you so hard and its unfair, though

they're also writing him off before he even got back on the court

KingCharles34

All Star
I hate the way Melo keeps gettin sh*tted on and questioned. He was trying to get his teammates involved more this year then ever before. Hes a good passer but hes not a point guard, he was asked to play the role of both point guard and small forward.

Kiyaman

Legend
Man....F****-Breen....anything he say is all bullshiit....in the 2nd quarter Breen
put Ariza on the championship Celtics in 2009.
:boohoo:
Ariza got a Lakers ring in 2009.

TakMan

Rotation player
I know the winning streak can't last forever but if it ends at home against the hornets then then it's almost as if it never happened in the first place. All they need to do is wake up and pick up the intensity. Utilise Stoudamire and Chandler in the paint. The hornets have no-one capable of guarding them.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Bill Ptdito or whatever his name is just totally lied about what Lebron said about CLE. Lol. He announced that Lebron would consider going back once his contract ends. Lies. He never said anything about when his contract ends. He said someday. Sorry but I just hate inaccurate reporting.