Dallas Mavericks @ New York Knicks 02.19 1:00PM

Kiyaman

Legend
REMARKABLE!!! Lin Sanity does it again....on prime-time television vs NBA Champions....

Damn....I forgot JR Smith moves without the ball....we probably made the wrong player trade with Denver last season....Afflo/JR

la2ny

Starter
Wow, I haven't enjoyed watching bball this much in a long ass time! Also, anyone who sees J.R. as a bad signing should be slapped in the head. Dude just gives us another dynamic we didn't have. After the Melo trade everyone was saying we didn't have depth, well now look lol. BDiddy,Novak,Smith,Jeffries,Shump,Jorts. We have the depth and star power and have improved on D to have a chance. This team is only going to get better with more time together and full health. Forget the Philly's and Indy's of the world. Regardless of records, we ARE the 3rd best team in the East and are the only team that can legitimately stand up to Miami and Chicago when we are fully clicking and actually be at their level talent wise.

So lets hope that this year, we party like its 1999 :peace::gony::gony::gony:

smokes

Huge Member
Lin is always going to be a high turnover PG. You can't go into the lane like he does and not get stripped of the ball a lot. Have to live with it.

Yes but not many PG's average 5+ per game. I'd be happy if he can reduce it to 3 per game, since he should be playing a bit less too.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Yes but not many PG's average 5+ per game. I'd be happy if he can reduce it to 3 per game, since he should be playing a bit less too.

Playing 45 mins and only 7 turnovers is not bad at all, plus its stupid turnovers that he could fix easily in time

smokes

Huge Member
Playing 45 mins and only 7 turnovers is not bad at all, plus its stupid turnovers that he could fix easily in time

Yep, I don't mind that Lin has committed 7 turnovers tonight... 8 in one half against the Hornets, that's too much.

But he gotta reduce it over time.

finestrg

Rotation player
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gotta be the most impressive win this team's had in over a decade...Maybe the most impressive, important win we've had since we had a victory against the Spurs in the '99 Finals...Seriously -- gimme a more meaningful win since '99? To get this win over the Champs w/o Melo and without STAT even showing up...Damn....And just the fact that we finally found a way to win a game like this is what impresses me the most about today...In the past, we would've hung tough but wilted under the pressure...Today I feel like we got over the hump so to speak...We took the Mavs' best punches (Dirk was phenomenal as I expected -- that dude just doesn't miss) and still stood tall. We rose to the occasion and got it done. HUGE WIN -- I just can't say enough man..

Lin is for real. To me, the man turned NY Knicks basketball around....Going out on a limb -- I don't care that we're currently a .500 team, don't care that Lin arrived late on the scene --- LIN'S THE MVP OF THIS LEAGUE RIGHT NOW!!

And JR Smith -- man, to come in here and play the way he did, with no practices and minimal time spent with the coaching staff to learn anything system-wise...he played great. Smith's a tremendous talent...As long as he buys in, he's gonna help us big-time.

Novacaine...Dude is just flat out a tremendous shooter...Might be the best shooter I've ever seen in my life...Gotta love that he's contributing in other areas too -- dude's actually playing solid defense and he's going to the glass a little too...Mike's gotta find a way to keep him involved once Melo returns. No ifs, ands or buts...

Glen Grunwald is the exec. of the year in this league HANDS DOWN!!!! If he doesn't become the full-time GM something's wrong...The Don will always get big props, as he deserves for building the foundation, but Grunwald has taken the front office work and everything Donnie did and built here to an entirely different level...Every single move the man's made has been GOLDEN and 100% on the money..Phenomenal job. What a beautiful thing how this has all come together the way it has. I could cry man!!! Tears of joy baby!!!! SKY'S THE LIMIT for this team right now!!!!!!!!!

GO KNICKS!!!

Last edited:

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Yep, I don't mind that Lin has committed 7 turnovers tonight... 8 in one half against the Hornets, that's too much.

But he gotta reduce it over time.

Yeah the Hornet game was ridicolous, that lost was ment to be to kill some Lin hype and pressure, Lin will get better trust me

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
When melo comes back, knicks will trade lin to lakers for some dough.
cynical-coworker-meme-generator-let-s-assume-you-re-not-an-idiot-try-again-af04e5.jpg

Toons

is the Bo$$

shit ***** u not happy with 28 pts, 14 dims, 5 steals AND the Dub?

im sure you all would be happy with
lin getting 28 n 12 every night with 0 turnovers

Look, for everyone bashing amare, last game he put up 22 shots. we lost.
this game he put up 10 shots and made 4. Amare can turn it on when he needs to. I agree, not one of his best games, buy gee, give the man at least a week before you come with stupid ass trade ideas

WOW. loving this right now. if you thought jr would play like this you are a LIAR. still skeptical but im gonna enjoy the shit out of this while it lasts.

I totally thought he was going to play great, Im not some ignorant basketball fan who only listen to the public persona of a player. If you have actually watched JR play on tv and person you would know how good of a player he is. He totally lights it up, one of the most talented players in the NBA. A couple of years ago he was top 5 in the nba for fourth quarter scoring, the dude is clutch as ****.

Toons

is the Bo$$
and no one can guard dirk.....all you can do is put a hand up and hope. he's frickin dirk nowitski....i am not ganna hate on stat for dirk scoring buckets....dirk can shoot with his eyes closed