Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
lol Smith slapped him like 5 times and they still called no foul, who's the guy who said Mayweather paid the refs, im a believer

melo does not fit and it isnt his fault he is a ball dominant scorer asking to be an off ball team player and on top of that we cant run and we barely get over 100 points even in wins.our team is great on paper or in a video game but on the court we have to have a revamped system for melo to flourish

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
What bothers me is that STAT & Melo are playing like role players on both ends of the floor when they're supposed to lead everyone to the win.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
I know ppl are gonna over react over this loss but lets put thing in perspective. It was Melo's first game back after two weeks he was extremely rusty not to mention him and Lin have no chemistry it takes time to acclimate a player like Melo. JR and Baron still need time to adjust to the rest of the team and Chandler was in foul trouble early. Not to mention NJ wanted this way more since they were the first victims of Linsanity.

iSaYughh

Starter
You're right, but what can we do?

Melo and Stat will be Knicks all year.

Fair criticism is one thing, downright bitchlike complaining is just boring.

It's getting worse than the MDA hate, in terms of falsification and domination of these boards.

Word. I was giving STAT credit prior to his leave from what I thought was better overall commitment both ways, and better awareness.

It's just insane to see how well we had grown as a team, and with Lin....and then we gradually add in our two veteran superstars and we see such meagerness as a team *and* their individual play.

I don't even care if STAT is scoring 20 game. What happened to this mans efficiency and dominance from the inside? It's unreal.

Garnet's numbers went way down with the Celtics, but he upped the ante with his team play, killer instinct, and efficiency.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
Trap Game...come off a big win from the Mavericks..go against the "shitty" nets who were fired up from multiple losses to the Knicks. You could tell how bad Deron was waiting for this game. Kris Humphries played his heart out too after being booed every game. These guys simply wanted it more.

JujuXG

Benchwarmer
wow only one person won the bet.
4 rebound for Statue

This game blows.

The refs was horrible
The net got so lucky with the 3 point shots

Lin need to continue play his game, drive to the basket and be aggressive.
and improve on his defense.

smokes

Huge Member
Word. I was giving STAT credit prior to his leave from what I thought was better overall commitment both ways, and better awareness.

It's just insane to see how well we had grown as a team, and with Lin....and then we gradually add in our two veteran superstars and we see such meagerness as a team *and* their individual play.

I don't even care if STAT is scoring 20 game. What happened to this mans efficiency and dominance from the inside? It's unreal.

Garnet's numbers went way down with the Celtics, but he upped the ante with his team play, killer instinct, and efficiency.

But it hasn't been gradual up to this point. We are still in the very early stages. This is ONE GAME and some people are going crazy that our 2 superstars can't connect with our new superstar. This team has a big adjustment period to go through it's gonna take at least a few weeks for these guys to get fully comfortable on the floor together. From that point on if they have not gelled, serious questions need to be asked.

Our D wasn't bad. They shot lights out; and when a true superstar is on fire, you won't be stopping him.

Our players just missed a plethora of wide open, good looks that the offense generated.

And the refs compounded our errors and maximized everything the Nets did good.

Doesn't help when Melo plays like ass in the crunch, too. Not even getting into Amare's foibles.

We missed plenty of jump shots, which is the reason to start using your postup game. We have none though.

Down 8 with 5 minutes left you put Melo in the box and force the Nets to double or foul. Something good will happen. Instead we got STAT & Fields shooting 18 footers. This isnt good basketball...