Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

KingCharles34

All Star
Who cares? Fields is playing 2 and he's got 9 rebs. Amare ain't playing badly at all. He's not doing anything spectacular but he's playing fine. Melo is playing crap.

Melo's been out 3 weeks and he's still equaling Stupidmire. Amarknees where he should be for the rest of the season right now...on the bench

KingofNy

Starter
It took almost until the 4th quarter before Lin went to the line even though he's been driving hard all game. F*ck the refs, **** the NBA and F*CK this corrupt bullshit.

KingCharles34

All Star
What the fukk is this b*tch ass clown Breen doing right now? Sayin that the refs shouldnt had called that foul on Jeffries, how many calls have the Nets gotten in their favor so far? :mad: FIRE BREEN

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Well, **** this shit. I think I might actually do some work now. This shit's not worth getting busted doing nothing in my office.

Welcome back Me-lo. Great game tonight. :barf:

To all the Fields haters, SHUT THE **** UP. He's been our best player throughout stages of this farce.

smokes

Huge Member
Melo's been out 3 weeks and he's still equaling Stupidmire. Amarknees where he should be for the rest of the season right now...on the bench

I'm not biting :)

This game is an aberration. Horrible refs, ridiculous 3 point shooting, ridiculous play from Deron.

4th quarter time. Cross your fingers, that is unless you want us to lose (seems like some people do the way they talk).

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Who cares? Fields is playing 2 and he's got 9 rebs. Amare ain't playing badly at all. He's not doing anything spectacular but he's playing fine. Melo is playing crap.
Whats up with your Amare Fetish? lol starbury is right they (melo) (amare) are both playing like Crap and this is coming from someone who sees melo as his favorite player... you think 11 point 2 rebs 2 T.O''s is fine from stat? dudes sitting on a 100 Mill contract thats not fine at all. Melo playing like crap to but he's just coming back from injury he's going to be rusty.. on the other hand STAT has been playing like crap on a consistent Basis which led you to make a please support amare thread.

KingCharles34

All Star
Crazy⑧s;210081 said:
Well, **** this shit. I think I might actually do some work now. This shit's not worth getting busted doing nothing in my office.

To all the Fields haters, SHUT THE **** UP. He's been our best player throughout stages of this farce.

I gotta agree with this, sadly Fields has had the best all around game but its almost by default. Everybody else overall has played poorly. We really miss Shump :(

*sheds a tear*

nyk_nyk

All Star

Damn son what are you related or ****ing STAT? Damn you can't even see that he's nonexistent in this game. No one is having a great game period maybe other than Fields 9 rebounds.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Crazy⑧s;210081 said:

why the emphasis on "Me" he's passing the ball more than he's shooting I mean he's played like shit but not selfishly

How about the fact that Lin is getting his ass whooped by Deron

KingofNy

Starter
Deron Williams pushed Novak in front of the ref..........wow

He's flopped all game long and he keeps talking to the ref every other time down the court. He's definitely got the refs in his pocket. How has D'Antoni not got in the refs faces and get a technical yet is beyond me? This is the type of game he needs to get fined by calling out the officiating. I'm so mad I would bash those ref's faces in if they were in my living room right now. Seriously I'd do jail time to end this bullsh*t.

nyk_nyk

All Star
Whats up with your Amare Fetish? lol starbury is right they (melo) (amare) are both playing like Crap and this is coming from someone who sees melo as his favorite player... you think 11 point 2 rebs 2 T.O''s is fine from stat? dudes sitting on a 100 Mill contract thats not fine at all. Melo playing like crap to but he's just coming back from injury he's going to be rusty.. on the other hand STAT has been playing like crap on a consistent Basis which led you to make a please support amare thread.

Lol OWNED.