Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
It's such a shame the way you guys act during bad streaks. Everyone knows basketball is a game of runs.

Lin is playing fine... 9 points 4 or 5 assists?? That's bad?
Fields is playing fine.
Amare is playing fine.
Melo is doing alright, he's rusty.

Do you guys forget we have won every game in our stretch in the 4th quarter?

SMH

CA7

Scoring Champ
thing is with melo, he takes those shots when he;s guarded as fcuk and he should pass.. but hell pass when he;s open
which is pretty damn annoying when we down

yeah but what do you expect he cant do anything right now, either he'll get bashed for being too passive or too aggressive, the media and fans control New York sports teams

nyk_nyk

All Star
thing is with melo, he takes those shots when he;s guarded as fcuk and he should pass.. but hell pass when he;s open
which is pretty damn annoying when we down

That's why just let him play HIS game. He'll make the right choices more times than not.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Nets showing why they beat the Bulls recently. But I'm confident we can still win this one. All we need is TC to anchor the defense and we're good to go.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
fields- playing like crap

Lin- not really playing his game

Stat- still sucks on D

Melo- Rusty

Baron- decent debut, looked pretty good

Jr- played like crap

Jeffries- Doing his job

Chandler- refs F*cked him over

Nets will probably cool off 3rd quarter and well be right back in it:gony:

What are you talking about STAT has actually been decent defensively so far I agree with your assessment of the other players though

nyk_nyk

All Star
It's such a shame the way you guys act during bad streaks. Everyone knows basketball is a game of runs.

Lin is playing fine... 9 points 4 or 5 assists?? That's bad?
Fields is playing fine.
Amare is playing fine.
Melo is doing alright, he's rusty.

Do you guys forget we have won every game in our stretch in the 4th quarter?

SMH

You can't just look at the box score and say someone is playing fine. Lin attacks the paint but is not doing a great job of handing it off once the defense collapses.

Lin isn't getting Melo invloved AT ALL. He keeps giving the ball to Fields who keeps ****ing up. Melo has only had like 2 open shots and Landry has had like 10. RIDICULOUS! GET MELO THE BALL!

KingCharles34

All Star
Jill martin is so fcuking sexy omg the things i would do to her

I thought i was the only one that thought so...I mean shes different, shes kinda got her own style but i would make her scream for at least 3 hours. I'd work her lower stomach until she had a very defined 6 pack

CA7

Scoring Champ
That's why just let him play HIS game. He'll make the right choices more times than not.

yeah but anytime he iso's what do we hear from the crowd and Breen, boo's and Breen saying "the offense is stagnant, there's no movement"

He cant play his game

KingCharles34

All Star
You can't just look at the box score and say someone is playing fine. Lin attacks the paint but is not doing a great job of handing it off once the defense collapses.

Id say the two biggest problems are perimeter defense and the refs...not counting Amarknee. Just playin Stat defenders, that was just a joke. He's been aiight but thats it. Not Good or bad

I thought i was the only one that thought so...I mean shes different, shes kinda got her own style but i would make her scream for at least 3 hours. I'd work her lower stomach until she had a very defined 6 pack
LOL she's ight...but Tina>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

She seem like she'd be a freak in the sheets

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Our defense sucks, the Nyets are shooting 56% from downtown... I know it happened before and we could straight it up, but I'm always getting angry when I see Amare playing doorman and saying "here you go sir, have an easy bucket sir" or Carmelo getting back to defense so fukking lazy that he looks like he's taking a walk alongside Hudson with his yorkie named Defender...

KingofNy

Starter
These F'n refs stopped our hot start

This is the worst reffed NBA game I've EVER seen. These refs are obviously in Stern's pocket. WTF? First they go after Chandler with 3 bullsh*t calls. EVERY SINGLE CALL HAS GONE IN FAVOR OF NJ. It sickens me that the refs control the game as much as they do. Disgusting.