Knicks V Nets - February 20th, 7:30pm.

For a rep point, guess how many rebounds STAT collects tonight

• Total voters

KingCharles34

All Star
yeah but anytime he iso's what do we hear from the crowd and Breen, boo's and Breen saying "the offense is stagnant, there's no movement"

He cant play his game

I wanna choke the sh*t outta Mike Breen everytime he whines about this. I remember when we had Nate Robinson, he'd constantly talk about Nate's immaturity and Id wanna choke him then too. Nate wasnt the problem in those days, yea he was a lil crazy but he always gave it 100% on the court. Paul Pierce is considered by some to be a great isolation player, Melo when hes in rhythm is similar to Pierce that way. So why doesnt Pierce get the hate even before he got the ring? Its all politics, it has something to do with Denvers success since the trade and Carmelo's reputation as being not a good locker room guy which is false. George Karls the only one to complain about him, but now theres former Nuggets players calling him out and defending Melo. Props to KMart for saying Karl should keep his mouth shut.

smokes

Huge Member
You can't just look at the box score and say someone is playing fine. Lin attacks the paint but is not doing a great job of handing it off once the defense collapses.

Thanks, I'm watching the game I just don't have a constantly negative attitude like over half the posters on this site :)

Lin has 9 pts 4 assists 3 steals ZERO TO. Which is what a lot of people have been wanting him to improve. He's playing well.

Fields is doing fine, nothing great nothing horrible. Smith not playing very well and getting a bit highlighty which maybe why he was benched.

Melo understandably rusty, he's played some nice passes and nice team ball. Shame his shot isn't falling.

Amare playing good on both ends of the floor.

TC unlucky with foul trouble.

No Shumpert to defend the perimiter.

We are just not shooting that well overall, the Nets are shooting shit too, however they hit 10 (?) threes and all the calls have been going their way.

Sorry that I'm not so quick to jump on our entire rosters back because we are down at halftime. Yet again this is a whole new setup on the floor. We win all our games in the 4th anyway.

LeFlume

All Star
Coach had Lin play 46 minutes of crunch time basketball yesterday. This is a typical hangover game..Hope we can get it done tho...

CA7

Scoring Champ
I wanna choke the sh*t outta Mike Breen everytime he whines about this. I remember when we had Nate Robinson, he'd constantly talk about Nate's immaturity and Id wanna choke him then too. Nate wasnt the problem in those days, yea he was a lil crazy but he always gave it 100% on the court. Paul Pierce is considered by some to be a great isolation player, Melo when hes in rhythm is similar to Pierce that way. So why doesnt Pierce get the hate even before he got the ring? Its all politics, it has something to do with Denvers success since the trade and Carmelo's reputation as being not a good locker room guy which is false. George Karls the only one to complain about him, but now theres former Nuggets players calling him out and defending Melo. Props to KMart for saying Karl should keep his mouth shut.

sometimes I wanna watch the game on mute, I love when we have nationally televised games so I dont have to hear his bull shit cant wait til Thursday

KingofNy

Starter
D'antoni needs to open his f*cking mouth and call these f*cking refs out. This is bullshit. This is NJ bail out number 9.