Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

VeryGundy

Benchwarmer
I am cutting Lin some slacks but he has to get over his nervousness. But it's great that our big two are playing great.

CA7

Scoring Champ
As die-hard basketball fan, this is why I love this game imagine a 7 game playoff series wait wait imagine this game at the Garden........oh lawd

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
add shumpert and were winning when were playing like shit and i couldnt imagine a team playing better than the heat

Number3

Benchwarmer
Dantoni believes in Lin obviously... never thought i say this but we could use Fields for starting the 3rd quarter

nyk_nyk

All Star
Lin has been getting so much attention that we forget he should actually be learning some things from Baron.

Good half. Only down four and we didnt play well at all. I expect now that Lin knows the pace at what these guys play at and see's what they're trying to do he'll have a much better 2nd half. The Heat arent used to playing close games. "IF" we can keep it close we'll win.

sg8

Benchwarmer
alright let's regroup...

lin is having a hard time out there,questionable if he can turn it on after halftime...

however the rest of the team are hanging pretty well...

if we show some focus,take better care of the basketball in the 2nd half and continue to play hard we we will take this to the very last second...

tonight we need melo and amare to step up...

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
lin is so ****ing nervous right now, just run the pick and drive..
The defense is collapsing on him, i wish it was that easy lol. Lin never been under this type of Defensive pressure. I think MIA #1 in defense in the NBA. He's needs to stop panicing and understand what the defense is doing.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Whether or not you wanna hear this, Lin is suckind d*ck right now lol
HOWEVER I believe if D'antoni can wake him up, we'll win.

STAT needs to be F*CKING AWARE, but im not hatin on him
Melo with a sexy block and a 3 and the buzzer 2. Wakin up.

Were only down by 4 folks, sit back and enjoy the takeoff 2nd half.

CA7

Scoring Champ
what's wrong with Lin?
Refs!!!Why we can't get that treatment in our house?

most of us have said great defensive teams know what to do against him hopefully he sees exactly what to do against what their doing to him

I got faith in him

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Jeremy needs to stop picking up his dribble and stick that off arm out there to keep those reaches away from the ball. It doesn't help that the Heat are holding him as Mike Dant said after the first quarter.

TakMan

Rotation player
This is the first time Lin is playing against a proper defence. His handling skills aren't up for that yet. He's been alright on defence though. Stoudamire wants this. Anthony's buying into the idea as well. Davis needs to play more in the second half.