Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
I'm out there with Fields and Lin doing the handshake tonight. I'm out there with Amar'e roaring tonight. I'm out there with the team prayer tonight. We all out there. Let's fcuking go Knicks. Win or Lose this is my team, this is my city and I love it till death.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I'm out there with Fields and Lin doing the handshake tonight. I'm out there with Amar'e roaring tonight. I'm out there with the team prayer tonight. We all out there. Let's fcuking go Knicks. Win or Lose this is my team, this is my city and I love it till death.
58311588-cry-gif-.gif

KingCharles34

All Star
I still think Lin is underrated...hes getting smarter every game, this is just the beginning. Please excuse me for getting ahead of myself but I think he can be better then Nash

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5InuxORUxfE

Budden!... "When its normal for you, you ain?t gotta play to win
I?m more concerned with how Melo?s gonna play wit Lin."

Buddens is a beast!!! Gotta be honest, didnt really like this though. I like that No church in the wild freestyle more

Unfortunately I'm on the same boat too, I don't have a good tolerance for alcohol either. I got drunk on Sunday after drinking a few Pina Colada's and two cups of Bacardi. What I don't really like about weed is that the next day I feel really tired idk why. And newports taste like shit.... What surprised me recently has been black & milds. The deli in front of the projects that are by my house sells them for like 50 cents. I bought the wine flavored and really liked the buzz it gave me.

Hahaha yea i woulda been drunk off that too. I rarely get drunk because i always mix weed and alcohol, weed does kinda fukk me up the next day too. I smoke it every single night, at least 4 hits from a pipe. I used to love black and milds, havent had one in a while.

TakMan

Rotation player
Smith needs to get some serious minutes tonight. His perimeter D will be invaluable.

I'm backing Novak to destroy the heat tonight.

TheMongoose

Rookie
First Post!:gony:
Knicks, Rangers, Raiders fan from NJ

Pretty active on the raiders forum but this is the first time i signed up for the knicks. Excited for the game!

CA7

Scoring Champ
why the fcuk are we wearing white and why is Reggie Miller here, he's worst than Breen