Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Nobody's mentioned how bad Bosh abused Chandler tonight this was prob the worst one on one D Ive seen Chandler play.

Number3

Benchwarmer
its ok Lin is the smartest pg in the game... if you dont think he wont learn from this you gota be stupid... now that he played the Heat his game is just going to elevate ...trust me what when the Heat come to the Garden

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
The best team in the league, with the best defense in the league, beats us, and it's a shock?

Really didn't have my expectations high for this game, but how Lin rebounds in the next game is vital to showing what kind of player he is.

Lin needs a ball handling program, once he gets consistent handles he will dominate but his handles are above average at best and that doesn't cut it for an NBA starting point guard.

portega1968

El Cacique
Goodlearnings fom ths game... Knicks will have time now to practice these next couple of weeks and be ready for these ****ers next time... Dont lose faith people, things are way better than 10 weeks ago

SSj4Wingzero

All Star
The Knicks need to make good use of this practice time next week. We should see at least 4 Amar'e dunks per game once he and Lin figure this pick and roll out

CA7

Scoring Champ
and the Lin hate starts

per twitter

if Jeremy Lin won all those games for the Knicks then he damn sure lost this game for them tonight

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Let's all move on. They got a well needed break coming up and a whole bunch of off days. They play the cavs than have 3 days off. More off days than the pre season camp haha. They will come out strong for the second half.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
please, please dont blame dantoni or anyone for this game..this game isnt dantoni's fault...this game is no one's fault but a lack of experience. the knicks had 3 games together. the heat have had over 150. anyone who actually plays basketball knows how much better you are when you have a team you are familiar with..

Lin looked scared out there, no question about it. but its fine. I hate to quote Reggie Miller cause I can't stand the dude but what he said is totally true. This game is a blessing in disguise for Lin. Lin went up against the best team in the league and completely failed. but as all the great minds have said throughout the history of the earth, you need to fail to succeed. lebron knows this best.

Lin will bounce back after allstar week, he was NOT playing his game there tonight...he threw the ball to fields and melo and didnt look for the open man whatsoever...its fine, the dude was nervous hes only a rookie (basically)

Cheers for the Knicks, i love this team and expect great things

also Jeremy lin is a super saiyan, did u forget they only get stronger after every battle?

TakMan

Rotation player
Lin was absolute goat shit today. But that's not the sole reason the game was lost. Who was picking up Bosh? I lost count of the amount of open shots he was given. Also how many second chance points did they get. Seriously they are not that great. The Mavericks had them in their pockets during the finals.

Worst players of the evening:

Lin and Chandler. They cost us the game.

Let's all move on. They got a well needed break coming up and a whole bunch of off days. They play the cavs than have 3 days off. More off days than the pre season camp haha. They will come out strong for the second half.

But if they dont then i call blow up or fire D'antoni.We are all expecting to get better with time but what if we somehow dont?

smokes

Huge Member
a tale of 2 halves

1st half- over came bad officiating and their aggressive defense only down 4

2nd half- complacent, not aggressive and lack luster effort by everyone from D'Antonio to Jordan

this game didn't kill us it only made us stronger, regroup, get rest and come back Wednesday Night and make a push for the division title

The first and second halves were like night and day. First half, playing against a frustrating defense we continued to move the ball and get some good looks. Second half was 90% ISO and one on one. They continued to move the ball and had wide open shots all over the court.

Tell me Melo fanboys, should we keep letting Melo ISO or should he play within the flow of the offense?

nyk_nyk

All Star
This was a measuring stick game and we proved that we aren't quite there yet. I'm fine with that for now. I pretty much knew that already.

I'm just fearful the other teams see this and gameplan for Lin like MIA did? That might be a problem.