Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

unloopme

Benchwarmer
I keep counting the damn minutes to this game!

American Assholes Arena will be invaded tonight! I would love nothing more for this game to come down to crunch time and watch the dreamgirls wither and cry, and have Melo plunge the dagger in their hearts. If you hear a "Melo" chant in the closing minutes of a W...it will be ME that started it!!!

metrocard

Legend
lebron-headband-2011.jpg

Ball so hard, motherf^ckers tryna find his hairline...

metrocard

Legend
chris palmer @ESPNChrisPalmer

Some Heat players have said privately they won't allow Jeremy Lin to score more than 10 points.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer

Some Heat players have said privately they won't allow Jeremy Lin to score more than 10 points.

Yeah just read that. This game is going to be a huge test to see how far we have come. Also will show how much of a team we have become. It's going to be a real physical game. Wade and Lebron will be all over Lin. Melo and Amare will have to show the same intensity they did last year against the Heat. Lin will shut all the doubters down tonight if he does what he's been doing for the past 11 games, Against the best team in the East. Can't wait. Amped and Ready. Let's Go Knicks!

portega1968

El Cacique

That is so positive.. it means the attention will not be on the rest of the team, and they will be able to go off!!!

I dont care if he scores ZERO as long as he's getting the assists and making everyone else better

This smells like a dogfight down at AAA!!! JR may get ejected tonight for putting out the Heat!!!

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Damn. Those bandwagon heat fans are talking too much **it. Now I really hope we win this one!

Read a few pages myself, not real impressed with them, I expect them to say we suck and hate us and trash our guys and say how much better they are, but the thing is most of their statements are stupid and uneducated, we love our Knicks but people always point out both sides, such as why a team is tough or what not. Guy rips a knick fan post saying we have better pgs and a center by saying that the stupid knick fan didn't even mention lebron and wade... no kidding asshat (thanks isayugh I think), he was pointing out where we have the advantage, he didn't say Fields and Carmelo are a better pair than Wade and Lebron cuz he was speaking truth, not just firing off some "we're better than all those bums" BS

portega1968

El Cacique
Read a few pages myself, not real impressed with them, I expect them to say we suck and hate us and trash our guys and say how much better they are, but the thing is most of their statements are stupid and uneducated, we love our Knicks but people always point out both sides, such as why a team is tough or what not.

The funny thing is, you know there will be a big contingent of Knicks fans at the AAA.. and that always rattles them when they see all the Knick jerseys and cheers.

That shit dont happen with any visiting team at the garden!!!

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Miami has a tough time defending the three ball. So if we catch fire from deep this game can become really intresting. Lets hope we dont take 40 though.

smokes

Huge Member
Shit I can't believe theres like 4 hours til the game I'm itching for this one already.. If our players show up like last night this is gonna be a great game.