Knicks @ Miami: Feb 23 @ 7:00pm. ONE OF THE BIGGEST GAMES OF THIS REPLENISHED SEASON.

For a rep point, guess how many thefts Shump comes up with tonight.

• Total voters

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
I'm so anxious real basketball fans know what this game is about

I know bro i just want it to be 7 o clock already I cant wait when the Knicks win because my brother loves the Heat and i have mad friends that are Heat fans and I cant wait when Linsanity takes over South Beach..

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
I know bro i just want it to be 7 o clock already I cant wait when the Knicks win because my brother loves the Heat and i have mad friends that are Fakeass Bandwagon fans and I cant wait when Linsanity takes over South Beach..

Took the liberty of fixing that for you

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
I'm starting to get amped now too, I hate to get too into opponent (other than hating the Celts) because people love the marquee wins, but the thing is beating the Nets or Hornets would have been worth the same amount as beating the Heat, I just hope we get close to 40 wins by seasons end so we are set up decent for playoffs, but that said it is fun to show the haters you belong, I'm sure Barkley will take plenty of shots at us over the course of the night, and I'd love to shut people up. That said, while a win would be fun, it doesn't make us the sudden favorites to win it all, and if we lose, all is not lost.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
This is how it works, the Knicks have been playing well recently, so the expectations are high and everyone gets pumped before the Heat/Celtics game. But, if we were on a painful L streak nobody would give a damn. :D

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Yea I'm amped for this game and the Laker/Thunder game after both games tonight have potential to be the best two games of the year so far, and potential conference finals match ups.

KingCharles34

All Star
2 and a half hours til gametime...going into this game Im not worried about Lin at all. He'll do his things, its the other players that gotta hit their shots. Chandler and Lin are the biggest advantages we have, plus our bench.

portega1968

El Cacique
I think we're looking at a 100page game thread tonight people!!!

Knicks will have the W... the heart that this team is showing in big time situations is like none Ive seen before. Lakers and Mavs were shellshocked by our (here comes a favorites Clyde word) RESILIENCY!!!

Even in the losses against NOLA and the Nets, you had a feeling that the team can elevate and levitate at will.

Still 140 minutes to go.. DAMMIT!!!

portega1968

El Cacique
Twitter:

Jonah Ballow: Looks like Heat will wear alternate black jerseys tonight & #Knicks obviously in their white jerseys

Makes sense.. with the fan base we have and all the Linsanity, we look like the home team!!!

diddy_nyc

Rookie
I just looked at the Miami Tampons forum and their bashing the Knicks of course- specifically Lin. The thing i hate most about the Miami fans is that they dont give a rats ass about the game of basketball. The fans in OKC are more passionate than these suckers. We will win and take over the east like a massive tsunami.:peace:

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
Chris Bosh is th 2012 version of John Amaechi..

Hahahahahahahahaha this guy, Amaechi-ing the crap outta Bosh! Hilarious thing is I know Amaechi came out, but he was alot more manly on the court than Bosh is.

Portega, you're level of excitement alone is getting me jacked up

WNY_Knickfan

Benchwarmer
My broke ass is watching with a 12 pack of bud light, that new stuff, so apparently the victory party won't be at my place, I think I drank better beers a few years ago than I do now, so much for making more money the older you get...