Was this loss a positive?

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
The positive is, where still in the 8th spot any time we lose to a crap team, thats the only positive i get out of it were still in the playoff race

At the end of the day we have

Lin, Stat , Melo, Chandler

JR off the bench

you know how many coaches on Crap teams would Kill to work with this roaster

there's really no positives out of losing to crap teams, when your starting lineup looks like Lin,fields,melo,stat,chandler. Sorry to say but its true.

its Disappointing more than positive =\

portega1968

El Cacique
Lol Im not an intruder I like the Knicks a lot a close 2nd favorite to the Lakers, but I just try to keep things in perspective and not jump to premature conclusions from game to game.

This loss was bad in that it was a loss to an inferior but lessons can be learned from this loss, we'll see how they respond vs ATL on tomorrow.

despite the plea for seeing the Lakers fail, the rest of my comment was honest... its good to have unbiased comments and I totally agree with your assessment

at least youre not a Celtics fan, that would really make you worthy of a hate crime

Number3

Benchwarmer
it was a positive cause now we know.. Lin is our Franchise player.. his duo is Chandler.. now we build around them... Statue or Melo.. one has to go

portega1968

El Cacique
even if we lose these next two games, there will be lessons learned that will make us stronger in the long run. Sometimes people become complacent after victories, but make a tougher effort after defeats.

On theotehr hand, Im still hoping we get to the point where we are learning from victories!!!

An excerpt from Alan Hahn's blog post today as we look forward to the tough stretch after the AllStar Game (the whole post is a MUST read for all true Knick fans):

http://www.msg.com/blogs/alan-hahn/the-knicks-fix-the-necessary-evil-1.83980

The Knicks return from the break with a home game against the Cavaliers on Wednesday, Feb. 29. Their next game isn't until Sunday, March 4, at Boston. That leaves six days of practice around that Cavs game to hold a mini training camp with all hands on deck.

That's right, the entire roster should be available, including Josh Harrellson (broken wrist). It'll be something to watch the scrimmages now, with a second unit of Davis, Smith, Shumpert, Harrellson and Jeffries -- not to mention Novak -- taking on Lin, Landry Fields, Melo, Amar'e and Tyson.

When baron davis gets healthier we will see alot of his vintage moves including the x-over

MzQ0MjM4MA