Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 02.22 7:30PM

nyk_nyk

All Star
Davis getting better every game. He's a lil sloppy at times but you can tell he's getting there. Not that quick but very crafty.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
anyone else impressed with how well jr smith is fitting in, playing hard defense, passing up open shots to hit other open players. It's like he became a new player soon as he put on a new jersey.

CA7

Scoring Champ
DanceRayLewis.gif

lmao my ribs hurt

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Lin is the real deal bro plays mad smart and is calm, Baron is a little rusty but you can see his potential

CA7

Scoring Champ
Why have Lin in the game without Melo who he needs to develop chemistry with, either do that or rest Lin

KingCharles34

All Star
Why are Lin and Chandler back in the game? If anything get Melo back in there, he can always use some extra laps up and down the court with his progressively slowing metabolism

Damn I tried to Rep you for DougAss but apparently Ive repped you too much! lol

Its ok I gave u some green bro

nyk_nyk

All Star
Why keep Novak in and bench JR? We need to keep attacking and it doesn't have to be shooting 3s. Plus JR has like 5 steals.

Number3

Benchwarmer
Dantoni is a moron..he should take these minutes as a practice...get davis melo in... to get the rust off... or melo and lin to.work together...and what if Chandler gets hurt

smokes

Huge Member
I'm not really sure what MDA is doing now... Atlanta are playing their garbage time players yet we still have Lin on the floor? Maybe resting Baron?