Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 02.22 7:30PM

smokes

Huge Member
@ smokes nobody wants to see Stat fail, but he's just not hitting his Jumper and you can tell his Knees limit him on defense he can barely move lateral, i like that he at least tries though. You see soon as jeffries came in the Defense turned up and he's keeping up with his defenders.

I think the extra muscle stat put on is really holding him back, even with his shooting to, he's usually a very consistent player.

You won't catch me disagreeing, hopefully he can pull it together since he's a big part of the team contract wise and not much we can do about moving him.

Crazy first quarter. Go Knicks!

And suddenly it all seems so possible. Our 2nd unit has the personnel to so thoroughly dominate any other 2nd unit in the league, that we really may have a chance at something special this year.

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
Baron Davis is a player that reminds me of 90's basketball I dont know why.

Mark my words, i think we'll play better this game when STAT and Melo are on the bench.

Kiyaman

Legend
And suddenly it all seems so possible. Our 2nd unit has the personnel to so thoroughly dominate any other 2nd unit in the league, that we really may have a chance at something special this year.

we still got a bum no-strategy headcoach Dantoni

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
The Hawks are looking completly awful lol Knicks have to keep this energy up every quarter, every second, show no mercy, stomp there necks, go in for the kill destroy there confidence, let the Garden fans hype us up and lower the Hawks

YuvalNYC

Rotation player
LOL Breen is so annoying every time Jeffries draws the offensive..
he says the same sh*t every time. Best player in the nba offensive fouls blah balh

iSaYughh

Starter
we still got a bum no-strategy headcoach Dantoni

Seriously, the **** bro? Stop stinking up every GT with this gimpsauce Anti-MDA nonsense.

We get it.

We've played 9 men already in the first Q, and are killing it.

Again, D'antoni disproving stank dogma about him that you just have on repeat.

I like you and your posts, actually, despite so many of them I find ridiculous or wrong; but stop hit n running every GT with these hit n run anti-MDA snipes when shit is going good, and the things you've been saying are getting disproved *in real time*. :smokin: