Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 02.22 7:30PM

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Obviously I love Melo but STAT's doing really good! I love to see that :gony:

Melo just needs to differentiate on when to pass or take his patented shot

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
:thumbsup: since, were up & surprisingly nobody is arguing in the thread post your 1st half Impressions

- Loving what stats doing out there so far, Great defense & great rebounding

- Baron looked pretty good

- Fields looked excellent having one of his best games

- Chandler bringing the usual

- Lin is in full control, +1 he looks very calm out there.

First half thoughts:

- I'm still giddy after the excellent execution of Melo to STAT for a well timed, fundamental 2 underneath.

- JR Smith has put most of his effort in to defense - earning respect the NY way. Loving that.

- B Davis looks healthy and nimble. He got over excited on occasion, but he must have felt like a squirrel in a box all season.

- Lin effortlessly executing. Virtual night off.

- Melo has been excellent and very unselfish. A man that does what's expected of him, as a man, is a man worthy of respect.

- STAT well polished game all round.

- Tyson is God.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Boston is getting spanked by OKC so we have the #7th seed now and tonights win puts us 2 games back for the 6th seed... Hoping Philly loses tonight to the Rockets

iSaYughh

Starter
wow celtics really getting killing by the thunder. down 20 :peace: loving it i cant stand the celtics.

Yes. They are getting raped without any lubricant to speak of; neither a luxurious KY brand, nor a crude yet effective prison-style vaseline.

It's a *wonderful* sight. And mildly aromatic. :pimp:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Boston is getting spanked by OKC so we have the #7th seed now and tonights win puts us 2 games back for the 6th seed... Hoping Philly loses tonight to the Rockets
philly losing would make my day, it's only a matter of time before we start clicking and go on another Win streak.