Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 02.22 7:30PM

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
once Lin became Steve Nash Melo lost any and all hold he had on the team.

he'll look like the ultimate douche if he can't make this work, which bodes well for us:gony:
cmon son is this necessary lol, were having a great game dont F it up. Lin is not nash and Melo/Stat are still the leaders of this team

smokes

Huge Member
cmon son is this necessary lol, were having a great game dont F it up. Lin is not nash and Melo/Stat are still the leaders of this team

Actually I think Lin and Chandler are the leaders of this team. At this moment. All these guys can be leaders though, pick each other up.

LeFlume

All Star
i can't take melo anymore. dude is a ball hogging mess that can't blend in with the team. his attitude is horrible and just doesn't help the team. i don't care how much we are up by.

You never get a second chance to make a first impression. TeamMelo does NOT approve your first post. edit...

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
He'll make it work. Melo is a great player, no one can take that away from him.

With an energetic young prime PG he could become an even more efficient player.

yep he can be, if he plays smart. he doesn't have to do that much to put up good numbers.

it's almost like he'd rather work hard for his points.

on another note wtf was Osi wearing at the half w Jill Martin. Dude looked like he left an Onyx video shoot and came straight to the Garden.. lol

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
i can't take melo anymore. dude is a ball hogging mess that can't blend in with the team. his attitude is horrible and just doesn't help the team. i don't care how much we are up by.
IMO we're watching two different games. Carmelo isn't ballhogging at all tonight. He's still chucking a bit which I assume still counts as "rusting off", but he's playing pretty okay...

sorry bros, i've been a fan since the ewing/stark days, just never really found a reason to make an account and comment. love the current team and just don't like the negative vibe and OH face he makes all the time.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Actually I think Lin and Chandler are the leaders of this team. At this moment. All these guys can be leaders though, pick each other up.
Yeah i see chandler as a leader, but more of a Floor general/Vocal leader, i think overall Melo/Stat are the Ultimate leaders that the team looks up to ya know?

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
youre-a-dumbass.jpg

smokes

Huge Member
I think this is the first game thread even during the winning streak where there's been no arguments :lol: