Atlanta Hawks @ New York Knicks 02.22 7:30PM

KingCharles34

All Star
No Johnson.

We are just playing really good ball and the Hawks are also a bit lost but they aren't playing terrible. We are playing good D all round, really nice team ball.

Thanks bro Im surprised u didnt throw Stats 7 rebounds in my face. I wouldnt have blamed u if u did, but im happy to see that. If Amare can re-become the Stat from last year that sh*tted on centers like Al Horford, we will easily win the championship

smokes

Huge Member
Thanks bro Im surprised u didnt throw Stats 7 rebounds in my face. I wouldnt have blamed u if u did, but im happy to see that. If Amare can re-become the Stat from last year that sh*tted on centers like Al Horford, we will easily win the championship

Haha... Nah man it's 1 half of 1 game. Of course I'm very happy he's playing good, this is something for him to build on. If he played like this every game, with the effort, it would be awesome. I don't know why he doesn't.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
:thumbsup: since, were up & surprisingly nobody is arguing in the thread post your 1st half Impressions

- Loving what stats doing out there so far, Great defense & great rebounding

- Baron looked pretty good

- Fields looked excellent having one of his best games

- Chandler bringing the usual

- Lin is in full control, +1 he looks very calm out there.

StreetDreams21

I got Soul
What a half.

Amare outrebounding the entire Hawks frontcourt, something we aren't used to seeing expecially this season. He needs to keep this up. A lot of things pure scorers like Melo and Amare don't understand id that if their shot isn't falling, they have to affect the game in other ways. Amare has been doing that, absolutely crashing the boards.

Melo looking good, that dunk was emphatic.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
I say this every game thread but Jill Martin is so fcukng sexy the things i would do to her are unspeakable

Red

TYPE-A
I think the way we played that first half giving up 35 points, shows our potential.

It shows you what we're capable of.

Even I can say the posts were a bit reactionary. :smokin:

I can't blame you though... you love the team.

Support STAT & MELO. Let the haters hate.

It's nice that Landry is playing well, but he shouldn't have more shot attempts then Carmelo. I hope Mike plays Lin and Melo in garbage minutes to give them some chemistry before tomorrow vs Miami.

When Wade is locking down Landry and Amare is getting outran by Bosh your all gonna be saying "Why aren't they getting Melo involved?!?!" as well and you'll all be to late.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
What a half.

Amare outrebounding the entire Hawks frontcourt, something we aren't used to seeing expecially this season. He needs to keep this up. A lot of things pure scorers like Melo and Amare don't understand id that if their shot isn't falling, they have to affect the game in other ways. Amare has been doing that, absolutely crashing the boards.

Melo looking good, that dunk was emphatic.
Cosign +1 repped couldn't sum it up any better regarding amare/melo