Man, this is amazing to me.

c0leworld

Benchwarmer
After the Knicks' 102-88 loss to the Heat, New York Knicks point guard Jeremy Lin was at his locker with his head down. He finished with just as many turnovers (eight) as points -- his lowest total since his sudden surge started against the Nets.

Knicks forward Carmelo Anthony, whose locker was directly across from Lin's, recognized Lin's dejection, as did the other players, and they went over to comfort him.

"We said, 'Cheer up, man,'" Anthony said in the postgame locker room. "'We have nights like this. You're going to have nights like this. We're playing against one of the best teams in the NBA, if not the best team in the NBA, and they really focused in on trying to stop you tonight. You're on the scouting report now.'"

This amazing to me. Lin looked scared, nervous, and flat out lost there. I felt bad for the kid. He clearly wasn't ready for this. This doesn't mean he sucks. Lin felt dejected and lost, after being that savior, that hype for the past two weeks. And now he finally got put down. This won't make him weaker, this will make him stronger. What I love about this article? The brotherhood Carmelo and the rest of the team is showing. We're gonna bring Lin back up and be a force to reckon with soon. Give us some time. We have all the pieces put into place. Now we just need to glue them together so they stick.

P.S. The Heat are amazing. Pleasure to watch that team as much as I can't stand them.

CA7

Scoring Champ
Lin just had the best defense absolutely destroy him and you know what no other team in the league will bring it like they brought it so now he can withstand anything guys bring.

Chicago isn't as athletic as Miami but are more disciplined so thats another tough challenge, Boston has Rondo who's a pest but still he'll be fine

What Lin does have to work on though is his ball handling, it isn't good enough, he doesn't have a great crossover, its effective but not where we need it to be, also he has control his dribble, dont pick it up so fast and on the double team attack the weaker man

And lastly he needs to get faster, quicker and stronger

He's our point guard and I damn sure hope he doesn't let this game get to him

Number3

Benchwarmer
Im not worried bout him...hes not dumb...hes the smartest pg...now after playing the best team...his game is jus going to elevate to that level.... watch him be better n better.... when the heat come to.the Garden... oh youll see!

This amazing to me. Lin looked scared, nervous, and flat out lost there. I felt bad for the kid. He clearly wasn't ready for this. This doesn't mean he sucks. Lin felt dejected and lost, after being that savior, that hype for the past two weeks. And now he finally got put down. This won't make him weaker, this will make him stronger. What I love about this article? The brotherhood Carmelo and the rest of the team is showing. We're gonna bring Lin back up and be a force to reckon with soon. Give us some time. We have all the pieces put into place. Now we just need to glue them together so they stick.

P.S. The Heat are amazing. Pleasure to watch that team as much as I can't stand them.

Man stop this bullshit about how amazing the Heat are, this is a ****ing Knicks forum!!!

Go and suck Wade's dick if you love the Heat so much man.

F that shit!

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
He's got a point. I hate the Heat but they are good. Its like watching a video game.

I hope they dont get Kaman.

mafra

Legend
LIN makes 800k. A young player who went undrafted from the IVY League.

What about our 2 million dollars stallions?

Amar'e had SIX turnovers. Lost ball b/c a spirit slapped it out of his hands going up for a dunk. Was flat. Could barely jump off the ground. Missed a few EASY shots early. Seemed lost & sluggish.

Carmelo was 7-20. Something like 3-12 to start the game. Had his shot stuffed by the other Anthony what felt like 6 times. Carmelo did nothing off the ball to help this team win.

Knicks scored 3 baskets in the 3rd quarter. Basically, CA-AS had what in the 2nd half? Until they scored meaningless buckets with about 6 minutes left in the game?

If LIN looked scared, our 2 big stars looked overwhelmed by MIA's talent.

HRFlossy

Rookie

------------------------------------------

I agree with EVERYTHING you said^^^^^^^

Flossy out...:thumbsup:

We seriously need to design some plays for our superstars, other than the spacing and go,go,go style of play.

Having all the pressure put on Lin is just rediculous. We deserved that lost for various reasons. Hopefully this will wake the coach up. His PG has been exposed and is now a marked man. This Allstar weekend couldn't have come at a better time...we'll see if there is any positive changes in the way we play next week.

fender0577

Rotation player
We seriously need to design some plays for our superstars, other than the spacing and go,go,go style of play.Been saying this all year.

Having all the pressure put on Lin is just rediculous. We deserved that lost for various reasons. Hopefully this will wake the coach up. His PG has been exposed and is now a marked man. This Allstar weekend couldn't have come at a better time...we'll see if there is any positive changes in the way we play next week.
This coach doesn't see that their is a problem, so he won't wake up and try to fix it.We have a great team, but where doomed as long as this guy is in charge.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Who cares about how bad Lin sucked, i was expecting Lin to Suck everyone knew all i eyes were on Lin tonight. He's never been in this situation, he's never faced such quick athletic defense, better yet the best defense in the league (majority) of you are probably just shocked because you've implanted all this Linsanity stuff in your head just as much as the media has done. Your expecting Lin to beat everyone he plays and put up incredible numbers every night, In reality he's still a rookie and learning the game as he goes along, no doubt he has potential to be one of the best PG's in this league if he keeps working on his game. He's only human he's going to make mistakes.

Carmelo & Amare should of been the ones with their heads down and Lin should of been comforting them, because they put up crap stats and made a disappearance act on the court. Im more disappointed with them than Lin, Its a shame Lebron, Wade, Bosh who are making less money than our stars are out playing our stars who are sitting on huge contracts, theres no excuse for that Lebron dam near had a triple double and Bosh looked like he was in a shoot around smh.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Man stop this bullshit about how amazing the Heat are, this is a ****ing Knicks forum!!!

Go and suck Wade's dick if you love the Heat so much man.

F that shit!

So he can't comment on how good another team is? He can't have an opinion? The better team last night was the Miami Heat, and you can see in Melo's comments he believed that too.

On the other hand, Miami has the best pick n roll defense, taking away about 70 percent of our offense. Last night we had a very poor game plan.

Forrest17

Rotation player
Well that is what I like about Lin. He is dedicated to improving. So I trust that he will. He was thrown into the creek without a paddle and through sheer force of will guided this team to 8-2. He took on some of the leagues best defenses and best defenders and lit them up, despite the fact that he had such little experience

He wasn't ready for this, but after this game next time I bet he will be. The fact that Amar'e and Melo were so weak that the heat didn't have to focus on them at ALL defensively. They focused everything on Lin, set up traps, double him on penetrations. The turn overs hurt, sure.. But the fact that he could not get open and couldn't drive to the basket is what actually lost the game for us.

While Lin will have to play better next time we will NEVER beat the heat if Amar'e and Melo do not step up.. They showed flashes that game but it wasn't enough to force the heat to really put any pressure on them. The blocked the CRAP out of them like they were 12 year olds playing against a bunch of seniors it was a JOKE.

metrocard

Legend

Amar'e had SIX turnovers. Lost ball b/c a spirit slapped it out of his hands going up for a dunk. Was flat. Could barely jump off the ground. Missed a few EASY shots early. Seemed lost & sluggish.

Carmelo was 7-20. Something like 3-12 to start the game. Had his shot stuffed by the other Anthony what felt like 6 times. Carmelo did nothing off the ball to help this team win.

Knicks scored 3 baskets in the 3rd quarter. Basically, CA-AS had what in the 2nd half? Until they scored meaningless buckets with about 6 minutes left in the game?

Best post of the week.

sligoker

Rookie

Excellent post---they were standing around while Lin was getting a ton of pressure. I'm shocked at how bad Amare played--I mean what a huge defensive liability and without the scoring, he is useless.

LA KNICKS GUY

Benchwarmer
Excellent post---they were standing around while Lin was getting a ton of pressure. I'm shocked at how bad Amare played--I mean what a huge defensive liability and without the scoring, he is useless.
STAT is done in my opinion. He shows no passion and is too damn soft. At least there is some hope for Anthony.