Official 2012 NBA All-Star Weekend Thread

NicksKnicks

Rotation player
Is it just me or is everyone now wearing clear glasses frames?!? wheres the originality these days?!?! Clyde Frazier would upstage them all...

CA7

Scoring Champ
and wall didnt fail enough last night lol was that dunk worth it?

that graphic was sick, the taco bell ad that looked like a sign over the city.

and are lebron and wade wearing matching glasses? fags.

Oh lawd they are toooooooo close to eachother

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Is it just me or is everyone now wearing clear glasses frames?!? wheres the originality these days?!?! Clyde Frazier would upstage them all...
LOL at them if they think it makes them look intelligent. But it looks like a plague around the league, LeBron, Howard, Wade, Westbrook, Amare, Carmelo and plenty of other NBA stars wear clear glasses.

amazinz5

Benchwarmer
O/U for number of mentions of 'the couch' during the dunk contest: 4.5
O/U for most missed dunks on one attempt: 3.5

I'm so mad that Shump couldn't be in the dunk contest. He would have won it hands down. The guy who won it was the guy that replaced him smh. Got to give Jeremy Evans his props though, really liked his two balls(no homo) dunk.

CA7

Scoring Champ
I'm so mad that Shump couldn't be in the dunk contest. He would have won it hands down. The guy who won it was the guy that replaced him smh. Got to give Jeremy Evans his props though, really liked his two balls(no homo) dunk.

All Homo :teeth:

Won't watch the All-Star Weekend this year. I dislike that circus.

Just read today that we won the team challenge with Landry, H20 and that lady from the WNBA. H20 hit a midcourt-shot :thumbsup:

Saw a few pictures from the dunk contest, that's it.

Won't watch the ASG at all.

Imo these events are absolutely pointless and annoying, the NFL is atleast considering to cancel the Pro Bowl - which would be a good thing.

fender0577

Rotation player
While the dunk contest was trash this year(Way to many props, and false build ups by Kenny Smith).I love the three point contest, and never miss it, the actual game turns real in the 4th, every year.But the dunk contest needs help, maybe they should compete against the best amateurs, but i know that will never happen, because the NBA, is afraid to lose.But that would be great,IMO.:gony:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I rather watch a layup contest, the dunk contest was awful and i think Paul George got robbed. Evans two handed dunk was pretty impressive... but that was his only impressive one. George dunked over 2 guys one including 7'2 Roy hibbert, The Glow in the Dark Dunk was pretty amazing and creative to, i thought he would of won it for sure with that.

metrocard

Legend
a3HzI.gif