Knicks V Cavs - Feb 29 @ 7:30pm. The pivotal 2nd half of the season commences

+ Rep Poll: How many boards will Fields rake in this evening?

• Total voters

nyk_nyk

All Star
Novak with a bomb. My dude Jorts may never see the court again. We all know how sharpshooters tickle MOAs arsehole.

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
BDiddy doin work. I'm tellin ya, I like what he does as a PG more than Lin. Sure, Lin gets more points.. but Davis is a better point guard for sure.

CA7

Scoring Champ
See what Baron just did, thats something Lin hasn't learned yet Lin would have attacked the paint and either missed the shot or turned it over

CA7

Scoring Champ
Tyson Chandler is the best player on the court....Melo needs screens/picks set for him to be effective....Novak dont

he meant on offense and as for screens and picks no, he just needs to ball and great things will happen

jafet6

Benchwarmer
the play by play guy

so this is the guy that point out the iso Melo did and started hating on the play?!

and by the way this team will go far in the playoff as long as Stoudemire become the leadiang scorer in the team! and i love melo but Stoudemire is the person that can caries the team if you don't belive me check the First game of the playoff of last year when he torched all of the Celtics defense setting and still the moron of the coach went to Melo to the last shot! I know melo is the clutch men on the team but that shot should have been design for STAT!

metrocard

Legend
belt.gif

CA7

Scoring Champ
so this is the guy that point out the iso Melo did and started hating on the play?!

and by the way this team will go far in the playoff as long as Stoudemire become the leadiang scorer in the team! and i love melo but Stoudemire is the person that can caries the team if you don't belive me check the First game of the playoff of last year when he torched all of the Celtics defense setting and still the moron of the coach went to Melo to the last shot! I know melo is the clutch men on the team but that shot should have been design for STAT!

uh uh uh uh uh uh NO