Knicks V Cavs - Feb 29 @ 7:30pm. The pivotal 2nd half of the season commences

+ Rep Poll: How many boards will Fields rake in this evening?

• Total voters

LeFlume

All Star
so this is the guy that point out the iso Melo did and started hating on the play?!

and by the way this team will go far in the playoff as long as Stoudemire become the leadiang scorer in the team! and i love melo but Stoudemire is the person that can caries the team if you don't belive me check the First game of the playoff of last year when he torched all of the Celtics defense setting and still the moron of the coach went to Melo to the last shot! I know melo is the clutch men on the team but that shot should have been design for STAT!

What ever you're smoking dude. 'GIVE ME SOME ...:gony:

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
See what Baron just did, thats something Lin hasn't learned yet Lin would have attacked the paint and either missed the shot or turned it over
Lin was finding Novak before Davis even could play... seriously, you seem so fukked about Carmelo not getting the ball that you're just skipping the facts to keep hating on Lin.

Kiyaman

Legend
See what Baron just did, thats something Lin hasn't learned yet Lin would have attacked the paint and either missed the shot or turned it over

Our bench players dont have any "PLAYS" to run....thanks to Novak, and Jefferies pick Davis was able to roll to the basket.
Lin does the same

miked1958

Rotation player
Just

Lin was finding Novak before Davis even could play... seriously, you seem so fukked about Carmelo not getting the ball that you're just skipping the facts to keep hating on Lin.
Get the ball in the hot hand right now and finish this game off

LeFlume

All Star
Baron is a pass first PG every second of the game. Lin sometimes wanna take over. Be like Derrick Rose..a shoot first PG..

miked1958

Rotation player
We have to find a way to start out hot and bury these teams early and not always have to mount tremendous come backs. I love them but can we have a few more games like the one vs the Hawks

CA7

Scoring Champ

whoa there, Lin doesn't know to move the D with his eyes and hit a trailer, Davis knew Smith was trailing so he sucked the defense in and hit Smith for an open shot

Lin only see's whats in front of him, he's still learning, I'm just pointing out something he doesn't do yet

now hop off my dick and stop hatin on Melo