Knicks V Cavs - Feb 29 @ 7:30pm. The pivotal 2nd half of the season commences

+ Rep Poll: How many boards will Fields rake in this evening?

• Total voters

Kiyaman

Legend
I agree. That's not a knock on Lin but lets keep it real everyone, as baron gets his conditioning back and familiarity with the team HE IS the better pg. Everything Lin is learning right now Baron already knows.

They should be splitting minutes.

Lin & Fields shouldve been coming off the bench with Shump & Jefferies....
the HYPE shows either Dantoni dont know how to coach? or someone else is calling
the shots?

VETERAN PG-Davis & SG-JR shouldve started the 3rd quarter

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
I would like to see Davis play with the starters, just to see how it goes. i wouldn't want to put to much pressure and mins on Baron's back.

smokes

Huge Member
We're getting bailed out by stupid Cleveland TO's and Lin Tyson the usual suspects playing well.

We still suck on D and Amare and Melo both still suck. When will these glaring issues be resolved?

LeFlume

All Star
I'm proud of this team. We have been down huge in a lot of games but they always come back and make it worth your while....:gony:

jafet6

Benchwarmer
We're getting bailed out by stupid Cleveland TO's and Lin Tyson the usual suspects playing well.

We still suck on D and Amare and Melo. When will these glaring issues be resolved?

How disrespecfull of saying that to the best Paid player in the team!
I'm new her so when is the next high profile game from the KNIcks this season! And can somebody answer me what the meaning of the Knicks?!:afro:

CA7

Scoring Champ
see thats a problem Lin has to pass that to Melo on the wing, he's wide open, Lin thinks he has to make the play every time