Did anyone realize?

Its not a yankees tattoo its a "Young Money" tattoo. its an M and a Y not NY

jr_smith_young_money.jpg

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
do you start a thread for every single thought you have?

Yepp every single thought... Lmao nah i just thought id say this because I thought he got a NY tat for the love of NY or some shit and that he loves it here and he will stay next yr

CoolClyde

Yepp every single thought... Lmao nah i just thought id say this because I thought he got a NY tat for the love of NY or some shit and that he loves it here and he will stay next yr

then why not post in one of the official JR Smith threads? just sayin...

moderater! moderate this shizzly swish shizz!

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I don't think Jr is the " Stan" type. Remember he is Young , Black and has plenty $$$ , Young Money is based in New Orleans. He played for the New Orleans Hornets I am sure he has chilled with them cats on plenty nights. Spending lots of " Young Money"

I bet you they are all boys :2cents::2cents:

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
J.R. Smith says farewell to Lil Wayne

By Christopher Dempsey

Comments (6)
Print
Email

Topics
J.R. Smith

Grammy Award-winning rapper Lil Wayne got a call from Nuggets guard J.R. Smith late Monday night as the artist began to thank fans via Ustream on what was supposed to be his last night of freedom before serving a one-year prison sentence.
Wayne’s sentence – stemming from gun possession charges – has been delayed to start on March 2, so the rapper can take care of a dental issue in Miami. Smith’s call came six minutes into the web broadcast, which lasted nearly an hour.
Wayne shouted out to Smith on camera and told the high-flying Nugget to “keep dunking” on opponents in the NBA. The entire conversation lasted less than a minute.
Wayne and Smith have been friends for a while. Wayne is a New Orleans native, and Smith played for the New Orleans Hornets right out of high school.

Some more food for thought :

http://www.youngmoneyhq.com/2010/01...s-johnson-are-signed-to-young-money-athletes/