Tyson Chandler playing through...

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
http://www.rotoworld.com/content/pl...gnews.asp?sport=NBA&id=765&line=172969&spln=1

Tyson Chandler (wrist) is planning to play through his injury, but sounded "concerned" when discussing it.
Currently being diagnosed as a bone bruise, Chandler's wrist is known to have been bothering him since February 19. Regardless of the diagnosis, the free-agent acquisition plans to play through the pain and doesn't sound like someone anticipating time off. He's averaging 11.7 points, 9.5 rebounds and 1.3 blocks on an insane 70.3 percent shooting

Dam Tyson is a true warrior... I respect the guy so much... people want Dwight Howard in NY but Dwight will never have the heart like Tyson and the warrior in Tyson... my dude Tyson

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Tyson should rest his wrist, it might get worst better to play it safe so it does not turn into anything serious.

KingCharles34

All Star

Amarknee, please shut the fukk up. Nobody wants to hear his bullsh*t excuses. He just said a few days ago that he was sacrificing his game for the better of the team. Now its because the 6 months off has destroyed his rhythm. I'm not saying that theres no possible way he can play better then hes been playing, but let your game do the talking. Hes done far more then enough talking already, shut the fukk up Negative Stats. New York aint back until we get rid of this Charmin Cottonelle Soft cross dressing jack ass

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
this site has gotten ridiculous i understand stat isnt doing so well but on every thread does someone have to shit talk amare lmao this post is about tysons wrist how the FukC did amare come up now please stfu im tired of going onto every thread about a subject and have it turned amare related

quiggle

Starter
hey Yankee fans were no less vocal about AJ Burnett and Reniassance is the Knicks AJ Burnett way overpaid and underlivering with silly tattoos

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
hey Yankee fans were no less vocal about AJ Burnett and Reniassance is the Knicks AJ Burnett way overpaid and underlivering with silly tattoos

Only thing with AJ is we didnt have to see him every game, as we only saw him every 5 starts. You can pull a pitcher early and have your pen get you out of the game. As for Amare we can't bench him the whole fourth quarter without some bad blood.

But I do like the comparison...

KingCharles34

All Star
Im not sure who disgusts me more, Burnett or Amarknee. I guess Atari because hes still in NY...im just really fed up with him and his effort. This guys been a quitter from the beginning, I think it was the 07 playoffs where he left the bench against the Spurs and got suspended a game just because he needed a day off.

This years hes been at his worst, intentionally fouling and faking injuries to get more rest. He is the complete opposite of Tyson Chandler, had Chandler posed naked for the ESPN Magazine you woulda seen a d*kk the size of my forearm. Stats is about the size of my pinky toe, girls only want him for his money. And because of his interest in fashion, girls like gay guys.

I wish Oakley and Anthony Mason were both dead so their souls could comeback and haunt Amare Softemire

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
this site has gotten ridiculous i understand stat isnt doing so well but on every thread does someone have to shit talk amare lmao this post is about tysons wrist how the FukC did amare come up now please stfu im tired of going onto every thread about a subject and have it turned amare related

Yea this shit is ridiculous every thread turns to some Amare bashing this site needs more or better mods to make sure some members stick to the topic.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Cant believe the guys are talking shit about Amare... Thats just fcuked up and disgusting... I believe in Amare and I believe both Melo and Amare will crank it up in the 2nd half.

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Cant believe the guys are talking shit about Amare... Thats just fcuked up and disgusting... I believe in Amare and I believe both Melo and Amare will crank it up in the 2nd half.

I don't think any1 is talking Sh*t. People are having an objective opinion on a player who is held to higher standard. He's making 20 million a year and when you have guys who are making 1/10 of his salary coming off the bench with a better impact to our team it raises many questions.

Now I am a fan of Amare but even I can call a spade a spade in regards to Amare. I respect that he came here when others were scared to take on the challenge of NY. I hope he steps up his game for the sake of himself.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
People are just voicing their opinions and frustrations with a dude making $19M who combined for 48 points and 26 rebounds in his last 4 games.

That's 12 points and 6.5 rebounds, @ 6'11'' and $19M.

Sorry, but **** that.

Not a single solitary reason for a dude making that much, with the kind of clout, notoriety, and expectations that are attached to that salary, to average 12 points in any 4 game stretch. Throw on top of that, the fact that something has been "off" with his game all season, even before the tragedy in his family, and I say "WAIT JUST A GOD DAMN MINUTE *****, you ain't pulling that wool over my eyes."

Dirk was averaging 17 and 6 when he was out of shape and "not into it" or whatever, before he took his 4 game hiatus.

STAT gets a pass for what reason?

Like Stephen A says (and I hate quoting talking heads) "I believe my eyes, I'm not gonna say my eyes are lying to me. John Wooden can descend from the heavens and try to educate me on the game, NO. SORRY!!, I'll believe what my eyes are telling me."

And my eyes tell me that if this is year two of a 5 year, uninsured, $100M contract.....

smokes

Huge Member
Look guys:

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12110

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12111

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12127

http://www.knicksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12116

There's 4 threads on the front page alone which are all bashing STAT.

This thread is about Tyson Chandler yet 14 out of 16 posts in here are all about STAT not even related to Tyson.

Seriously bash STAT all you want but we don't need legit threads about other topics descending into this.

BachaCho

Benchwarmer
Ya def you guys have a reason to say stuff about STAT and his poor first half.. but some guys are just OD'ing on it saying trade him, he is a piece of shit, lier, etc all that like cmon son STAT is my dude idc he is really why we have the team we have now... by going to a broken franchise and bringing back hope... plus i believe in STAT that his 2nd half will be totally different...

KingCharles34

All Star
Well u gotta admit fellas this was a good setup:

Dam Tyson is a true warrior... I respect the guy so much... people want Dwight Howard in NY but Dwight will never have the heart like Tyson and the warrior in Tyson... my dude Tyson

But instead of complaining about the problem, Im gonna just try to change the subject.

Chandler is a true warrior, I can see why his favorite movie is Gladiator. Theres people that like that movie and then theres people that have the heart of a lion, who can connect with that movie on a whole nother level. I wasnt sure if giving up Billups was the best idea but Chandlers been great, hes given us the inside presence that we've needed for years. Again, hes a warrior in the truest form and theres several players on the Knicks that should be taking notes from Mike Tyson Chandler

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Ya def you guys have a reason to say stuff about STAT and his poor first half.. but some guys are just OD'ing on it saying trade him, he is a piece of shit, lier, etc all that like cmon son STAT is my dude idc he is really why we have the team we have now... by going to a broken franchise and bringing back hope... plus i believe in STAT that his 2nd half will be totally different...

Word, like I said before there's a difference between being critical of a player which STAT def deserves for the ways he's played. But some of the ppl on here are going way overboard acting like he's Luke Walton with a max contract or something. I still think he'll turn it around by the playoffs.