phone

quiggle

Starter
what phones and plans yall have? my contract expires next week and want to see whats good out there, also which provider is the best in the city and around cause i dont want dropped calls

p0nder

Starter
Not in your city so i don't know what plans to reccomend but I gotta reccomend the iphone over android phones. I have a Google Nexus, which is the newest and greatest android phone out there (released in december) and it's a great phone with a nice app market full of free apps.

But after 2 months it had a serious problem that required me to reset my phone completely. I got all my apps back but my pictures were all gone as well as any documents i had on my phone for work and any other info i had placed there. It was a mess.

My wifey has an iPhone that we got around the same time and it has never had a problem. very soild piece of equipment with all the features my phone has. My screen is bigger and it's a better movie playing/media phone but the iPhone just works and you can't beat that.

As well I really recommend that you buy an Otterbox case for whatever phone you are getting. They ran me about $50 CDN for each case and it turns my mm thin phone into a hefty brick looking thing, but it works AMAZING. I have a toddler and i have no issue with giving her my phone while we are in the supermarket. I know that if she slams it to the hard tile floor with everything she's got, my phone will survive. It's a $500 phone so you might as well protect your investment!

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I have an Android phone for a year now (Defy) and haven't experienced any major issues so far. Maybe it's not the newest smart phone, but it's clearly unbreakable and if I was you I'd be considering buying a Razr, that is newer and probably even greater (€450 phone). Eventually, you can also give HTC phones a try, very popular stuff among my friends and nobody's ever complained about it.