Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

nuckles2k2

Superstar
COUGH COUGH COUGH COUGH

DAVID COUGH
COUGH LEE COUGH COUGH

Might wanna get that cough checked out, seems pretty debilitating.

Lee would be fan****ingtastic, but I don't see why GSW would make that move. At least Utah, Houston, and Philly are all teams that might feel as if they're one piece away and could view STAT as an upgrade (for what reason? I dunno.) But GSW is too far away to take on the 4 years of "way too much mother ****ing money" of STAT when the overall team success payoff might not be right around the corner.

Plus Lee is killing out there for them, no reason to take AmarKNEE StoudemEYEr

Might wanna get that cough checked out, seems pretty debilitating.

Lee would be fan****ingtastic, but I don't see why GSW would make that move. At least Utah, Houston, and Philly are all teams that might feel as if they're one piece away and could view STAT as an upgrade (for what reason? I dunno.) But GSW is too far away to take on the 4 years of "way too much mother ****ing money" of STAT when the overall team success payoff might not be right around the corner.

Plus Lee is killing out there for them, no reason to take AmarKNEE StoudemEYEr
They aren't high on Lee from what I heard. Don't like his lack of defense and want a star who will sell tickets. I think Amare will sell tickets and they are in the Dwight Howard hunt so Amare is someone they can say "Hey Dwight we have a co-star for you" with.

nuckles2k2

Superstar
They aren't high on Lee from what I heard. Don't like his lack of defense and want a star who will sell tickets. I think Amare will sell tickets and they are in the Dwight Howard hunt so Amare is someone they can say "Hey Dwight we have a co-star for you" with.

Well if that's the case then Grunwald should be all over this. He would definitely sell tickets out West. He would be putrid playing along side Dwight who occupies massive amounts of space...but that would be his and their problem.

Here's to hoping.

KingCharles34

All Star
Im surprised Stat still even has value, i would think no team would want him. If the Knicks dont do somethin soon it might end up that way, I could see them having to waive Amarknee before the start of next season. Novak, Jeffries, and Harrelson would do a much better job filling in, i dont even know why they still play him. Antoni's trying to cut the rotation from 12 to 11, thats an easy solution. Make that pile of human waste sit on the bench. Time for Atari to collect some dust.

My dude you are officially my favorite poster on here lmao!
Especially with this gem

:teeth:

green rep fam :beer: :smokin:

KingofNy

Starter
5-star thread is right! Bravo OP!

Stat's new nickname is Goof Troop! He plays with NO HUSTLE and NO MOTIVATION. How many times is he gonna get sent packing under the rim? The only time he scores is on open dunks and layups... That's it. He's got no shot, no speed, horrible defense, goofy ass ball handling and NO FEEL for the offense. The only reason I don't think he should be benched is because we need to keep his value up so we can HOPEFULLY trade him.

Did you guys see the interview where he basically said he didn't play basketball all summer? This guy is turning into Eddy Curry 2.0. Trade him while he still has a little value PLEASE!

CoolRunnings

Benchwarmer
Im surprised Stat still even has value, i would think no team would want him. If the Knicks dont do somethin soon it might end up that way, I could see them having to waive Amarknee before the start of next season. Novak, Jeffries, and Harrelson would do a much better job filling in, i dont even know why they still play him. Antoni's trying to cut the rotation from 12 to 11, thats an easy solution. Make that pile of human waste sit on the bench. Time for Atari to collect some dust.

green rep fam :beer: :smokin:

Like I said in the game thread Amarknee should be laying down the Knicks Friday Night "Blue Carpet," in the paint, he just lets people walk down the lane. We should give him a camera and a mic too "Hey Irving how does it feel to make a layup uncontested"?

KingofNy

Starter
Like I said in the game thread Amarknee should be laying down the Knicks Friday Night "Blue Carpet," in the paint, he just lets people walk down the lane. We should give him a camera and a mic too "Hey Irving how does it feel to make a layup uncontested"?

^
:agreed:
+100000000000000000000000000000000000

I counted about 6+ times tonight where Stat just gave the lane to our opponents for easy layups NOT EVEN trying to fill the lane let alone defend the shot. This is trending more than Lin on Twitter after he hit the game winner against Toronto. $100M piece of trash. F Stat.

NYCLakerfan

Rotation player
Can't wait till the trade deadline passes and all you are gonna have to deal with STAT for like 2 or 3 more years

iSaYughh

Starter
If we could trade STAT for essentially Turner straight up, or Elton ****ing Brand straight up, we should pull that trigger in a heartbeat.

I think Philly management would laugh in our faces about Turner.

Brand and a 1st rounder? Could be possible. It would be the first time in ages we bamboozled another franchise, prison rape style, and ditched an over the hill, over rated donkey.

Thing is this: even if Amaresa suddenly grew some knee cartilage along with his balls, he'd still be overpaid and a weakass contract.

On a team, that with Lin, the offensive renaissance of Chandler, JR, and Melo.... Render the one good thing Amare does even more negligible.

Amare used to be the most dominant inside scorer in the NBA.

But now, we have Tyson smacking records with a. 700% fg, a playmaking and aggressive PG, and a top NBA scorer in Melo.

All who will be here longterm.

What we need is a studly SG with real range. This could be JR....could be Oj Mayo.

But with STATus Shit on our team, we won't have the cap to ever really solidify such moves.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Can't wait till the trade deadline passes and all you are gonna have to deal with STAT for like 2 or 3 more years
62072473.jpg

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
im sorry i wasnt aware melo had a back injury and rested the whole offseason, i wasnt aware melo gained 20 pounds of muscle, i wasnt aware melos game is dependent on a pure point guard which stat didnt have for more than half this season.

KingofNy

Starter
im sorry i wasnt aware melo had a back injury and rested the whole offseason, i wasnt aware melo gained 20 pounds of muscle, i wasnt aware melos game is dependent on a pure point guard which stat didnt have for more than half this season.

Excuses smell like Stat.

KingofNy

Starter
so why dont you try injuring your back sitting out for 6 months gaining 20 pounds of muscle and play a sport your use to playing at the same level

It's been half of a season and he's playing as if he hasn't touched a basketball in a year. I can get over him losing a bit of speed and not having his shot but I can't get over it when he doesn't EVEN TRY to fill the lane or DEFEND. The dude doesn't move his feet on D... NOT AT ALL. Only way he gets a block is if a dude comes right at him. Problem is he lets everyone go RIGHT around him.

FYI, his +/- tonight was -1... Second lowest on the team behind Landry (-4) and Landry had a pitiful game tonight. Most Knicks had +10 or higher. Go back and check Stat's +/- each game this year and that will tell you the whole story. If Stat's not ready to play than he should sit out and practice until he is. I can say without a doubt that he hurts us more than helps us right now and our record without him this season proves that.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
It's been half of a season and he's playing as if he hasn't touched a basketball in a year. I can get over him losing a bit of speed and not having his shot but I can't get over it when he doesn't EVEN TRY to fill the lane or DEFEND. The dude doesn't move his feet on D... NOT AT ALL. Only way he gets a block is if a dude comes right at him. Problem is he lets everyone go RIGHT around him.

FYI, his +/- tonight was -1... Second lowest on the team behind Landry (-4) and Landry had a pitiful game tonight. Most Knicks had +10 or higher. Go back and check Stat's +/- each game this year and that will tell you the whole story. If Stat's not ready to play than he should sit out and practice until he is. I can say without a doubt that he hurts us more than helps us right now and our record without him this season proves that.

you need to think about what this guy has been through bro seriously. on top of everything i pointed out he didnt have his pick and roll point guard for a majority of this season on top of that the knicks now have a team full of scorers hes not going to get his 20 points i understand the defense is frustrating but his defense didnt get any worse this year hes always been a bad defender, his blocks have went down cause he isnt in the middle anymore like he was last year. the only problem he has other then defense which we all knew was bad when we signed him, is his jumpshot which is bound to come back. now hes not getting traded so get over it

TakMan

Rotation player
This site loses so much quality with threads like these. Unfortunately they are starting to seem like the norm. Knicks win = Problem; Knicks lose = Problem. Stoudamire played 7 or so minutes less than Anthony did and scored 8 fewer points. His post D was non-existent in the first half but he picked it up in the second along with the rest of the team. To be honest, I was also unimpressed with Anthony's perimeter D. I think I'll give these sorts of threads a miss for a considerable amount of time. First it's fire D'Antoni, then trade Fields, Stoudamire always gets honourable mentions, and Anthony has also had his moments on here. In the meantime Knicks win following a brilliant second half display and the team has finally been showing signs of clicking.

One would have thought we lost the game.