Amare Stoudemire is a human pile of garbage

Trust me on a day to day basis i have seen so many bandwagons jumped off of in new york. One thing NY fans don't have is patience, we want bragging rights for something and if that means being a Miami Heat fan just to say my fave team won a championship happens alot.
Yep this guy is so right most of our fans are bandwagoners. Those ****ing bandwagon fans who sold out MSG for almost every game in 2009. They were only watching to see Chris Duhon and Wilson Chandler!

****ing bandwagon fans! LeBron knew when Duhon left for Orlando the Knicks arena would be silent! Thats why he went to Miami where the fans are so loyal and they get to all the games early and they don't all do blow in the parking lot before the game!

Yep this guy is so right most of our fans are bandwagoners. Those ****ing bandwagon fans who sold out MSG for almost every game in 2009. They were only watching to see Chris Duhon and Wilson Chandler!

****ing bandwagon fans! LeBron knew when Duhon left for Orlando the Knicks arena would be silent! Thats why he went to Miami where the fans are so loyal and they get to all the games early and they don't all do blow in the parking lot before the game!

I didn't say loyal Knick fans i said new york sports fans will one day be hardcore Knicks fans then if the Mets are doing good they will salute them that's how we are.I know so many people who say their fave team is the Knicks but still want Lebron to win a championship before they would want the Knicks to win one.

smokes

Huge Member
Wanna point out David Lee had like 15 boards and 20 points tonight...Let's see how Amare's stat line compares to that tomorrow.

Did David Lee lead us to any .500+ seasons? I'd love Lee right now but 99% of the people saying they want Lee over Amare were saying the complete opposite last offseason.

TakMan

Rotation player
Wanna point out David Lee had like 15 boards and 20 points tonight...Let's see how Amare's stat line compares to that tomorrow.

Want to point out that David Lee lost again, and is (yet again) on a losing team despite having team mates such as Curry, and Ellis, and -of course- a head coach that people were calling to replace D'Antoni last year. Has Lee ever played for a winning team (let alone a playoff team)?

fender0577

Rotation player
Want to point out that David Lee lost again, and is (yet again) on a losing team despite having team mates such as Curry, and Ellis, and -of course- a head coach that people were calling to replace D'Antoni last year. Has Lee ever played for a winning team (let alone a playoff team)?
Thank u, please stop this Lee crap, dude is not better than STAT, and he's not a game changer, i don't care how many rebounds he gets.He spent 5 years here, and averaged around 12 and 8, and we won around 24 games a year, stop it people.

jimkcchief88

All Star
You guys are a bunch of fickle b*****s!!!! Those of us posting before we got STAT actually wanted to keep David Lee. What was wrong with a solid double-double guy??? Would have cheaper than STAT and a true KNICK as well. But no. Instead the KNICKS did the knee-jerk move after whiffing on Lebron and OVERPAID for STAT, bad knees and all. The Bulls did the same thing with Carlos Boozer.

Then the whole board had a party, acronyms and all. I didn't know what STAT stood for, but I got schooled quickly. Then when it was pointed out STAT was injury prone and never did anything in PHOENIX, you weren't a KNICK fan anymore. Then STAT came in and said all the right things and that was that.

So bottom-line? SHUT-UP!!! STAT is who anybody who really knows basketball thought he was: An over paid double-double guy that NEEDS the ball in his hand. Tyson is making STAT look bad because he can put up the same numbers without needing the ball. Get used to STAT in a KNICKS because he is so overpaid and untradable, I have.

KBlack25

Starter

+1

I can't believe I left this board for like 2 weeks and this thread is the kind of shit that is posted here.

SSj4Wingzero

All Star

Bout ****ing time someone brought this up.

Let's not forget that David Lee, in his grand breakout year with the Knicks where he became a 20/10 player...

...led the team to a 29-win season. Not to mention that despite all of his boards our team still sucked ass at rebounding - we were worse with him than we were with just STAT in the first half of last year which is sad.

And what's David Lee winning right now? The guy is the NBA version of Drew Brees, guy who pads his stats in meaningless games, except at least Drew Brees at least won something at one point.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Yes and now he plays with Curry and Ellis and they are still 14-19.
I'm not gonna deny Amar'e was better last season, his impact was big, but not it's like Curry hasn't been injured a lot since his time with them. The Warriors also aren't out of the picture of the Playoffs.

Lee is better than Amar'e now, and costs less.

Anyway, I'm holding off most of my frustration for Amar'e a week or two (less if he does that bad). I feel bad seeing this thread title and seeing so much negativity against him. Some of it's deserved, but it feels a bit much now seeing how big this got.