New York Knicks @ Boston Celtics GDT

Knicks#7

Rookie
Why not foul when you are up 3 with 18 seconds to go. There was no way possible for us to not when this game. My bad we found away, just allow your team to foul and hit the free throws and we would have left Boston with a win. Thanks coach

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
Lin is a fraud, now that teams know his game hes just gonna be a scrub.

amare is a joke dont even have enough hops to dunk.

trade melo and chandler for Howard.

peace

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
Lin is a fraud, now that teams know his game hes just gonna be a scrub.

amare is a joke dont even have enough hops to dunk.

trade melo and chandler for Howard.

peace
you just said STAT's the joke and yet you want to trade basically our only scorer?

CoolClyde

why was Melo driving to basket when we needed 3's?
where's Novak when we needed him?

so pissed Rondo had a career game against us.
i wouldn't mind the loss so much if it wasn't against celt-dicks... dammit.

i notice Chandler came in towards end, got a couple clutch O-bounds.
where was he till then?

why oh why won't Antoni foul up by three with seconds left?
this modus operandi lost the game for us... again.

what a sh*tty sh*tty loss.

knicksin60

Starter
D'antoni knew that fouling the Celtics on that play was the right thing to do but he did not want his pride to get in the way.

CA7

Scoring Champ
7/16

Not to mention countless (un)clutch balls slipping and tipping and off his butterfingers.

And trademark Amatedor defense.

we cant look at shooting percentages and say he played bad

Rondo shot 7/20, Garnett 8/22

in physical playoff type basketball this is what you get

Number3

Benchwarmer
D'Antoni complete dumbass... couldnt foul last play and Celtics with no timeouts wow!... and Stat mising a dunk?? costing us -2 point and +2 points for Celtics

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
:beer: Looking on the bright side... were secured for a playoff spot & and everyone knows anything can happen in the playoffs.

we keep 8th seed Most likely well see Chicago in the 1st round. I think we match up fairly well vs Chicago they dont Scare me as much as the Heat.

We make a push for 7th we see the heat who would you rather play.

I dont see the seeding changing minus probably IND, Philly & Magic.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
35 years old Pierce with 34 points, 56% shooting and 7 rebounds... guy is just a tough matchup for Carmelo, let's hope CA gets him next time!

Rondo... 18 points, 17 rebounds and 20 dimes, he litterally raped Lin and Baron.

vrgadin

Benchwarmer
you just said STAT's the joke and yet you want to trade basically our only scorer?

yup, this team is broke, it wont ever gel. howard will become the scoring threat not to mention be a beast on defense and rebounding. only reason i didnt say trade stat instead of melo, is cause the magic would laugh at that deal.

NY17KNICKS

★Melo Mafia★
:beer: Looking on the bright side... were secured for a playoff spot & and everyone knows anything can happen in the playoffs.

we keep 8th seed Most likely well see Chicago in the 1st round. I think we match up fairly well vs Chicago they dont Scare me as much as the Heat.

We make a push for 7th we see the heat who would you rather play.

I dont see the seeding changing minus probably IND, Philly & Magic.
uhhhhhh NEITHER.

iSaYughh

Starter
STAT 16 and 13, Melo 25 and 7 while gettin held all game, yeah lets trade these guys

You know more than that. Ya, %s aren't everything. But how about Amatador's D? Melo's string of WTF plays to close the game out?

7/16

8/21

Rondo and Garnett did 100000x more than Amare or Melo, outside of traditional shooting stats, which is why referencing theres isn't as damning. Plus, they still shot better no?

Ya, obv we shouldn't just go out of our way to trade them, but defending the consistently sheisty performances of these guys game after game is basically the opposite extreme of the TRADE MELO HE SUCKS DICK spectrum. Though I understand the urge to defend the team in the face of haters just shitting on guys who can obviously ball (like Melo).